Other Longest video game you've spent time on

I was just curious how many hours I put into The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, but with two save files that I'm really working on, I did 349 hours and six minutes. With one save with 316 hours and 31 minutes, and that is my ng+ save file too.

Either Minecraft or Zelda.

I've played Minecraft for two years and a half (I probably shouldn't be playing this at my age), and Zelda for over 4 years (but only about once every week, while as Minecraft everyday).

But a recent favourite of mine is Osu, and I've played for around 6 months around every day for an hour or two.

But a recent favourite of mine is Osu, and I've played for around 6 months around every day for an hour or two.

I love playing osu! but I'm so crap at standard so I play a ton of mania instead. PM if you want to add me.

i have no idea which game i've spent the most time on, but last time i checked i had over 1000 hours on animal crossing: new leaf o:

Definitely Skyrim. No-lifed that game so hard. My main character is about 1500 hours. Then I have several other characters ranging from 200-1000 hours... 

I'm just happy my Playstation hasn't killed itself yet.

I tried Skyrim.  You're right about it being hard.  I made the mistake of attacking the guy with the shield I followed out to get his shield and got myself killed twice.  Woops. 

Game wise...Probably Pokemon X.  It took me forever to beat one of the gyms.  

Last edited by a moderator:
What video game have you invested the most amount of time on? You can have 2 games maximum.

For me, it's Infamous 2 and GTA V. Most of my gaming time is made up of these two games. I remember playing them vividly for years, I'm still going with GTA V gaming wise.

Call of duty G and AW.

yes I know sad right.

but call of duty ghosts is still good!

i was interested into imfamous 1-2 for a while, until I like completed everything

also Skyrim.

OHHH and umm, 

I have all the need for speeds,

still not completed any of them.. well except nfs most wanted and  nfs rivals.

Oh and this is very embarrassing.

I have been playing call of duty for over 3 years now.

OK FINE I'll take a photo for proof.

I'm playing cod g right now xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wizard 101. I played that game for years

If that doesn't count, then it's most definitely Pokemon Platinum

I think it is kingdom heart 365/2 days, i am obsessed with that game, but some other kingdom hearts games i spent a long time on because they were not easy. 

I think I put about 1000 hours into Dark Souls 2 alone, I really really enjoyed the multiplayer despite everyone else.

Skyrim (666 hours, no joke xD, plus a lot more since I played in on xbox 360 before I had a good gaming pc) Oblivion (577 hours), World Of Warcraft, Guild Wars (unsure how many hours on either of those)

Wow.

I'm on NG+2 Dark Souls 3 (going for the final items) (Goddamit NG+2 Nameless King is trouble)

Hehe, I've moved on from the second game now, I'm also on NG+2 for Dark Souls 3.

Contrary to everyone else, I'm not having trouble with NK. An upgraded greatshield really trivialises him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back