• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LONGEST FANDOM LIST YOU EVER SAW (FxF if looking for romance or MxF)

Omg a possible FNAF fandom partner! Would you be willing to do a Foxy x Female character RP? i have a plot in mind!

Are you still looking? I am up for TMNT, Batman, Danny Phantom, Avatar the Last Airbender. I dunno if you are up for it, as i didnt see them on your list, but disney's Gargoyles and Mighty Ducks animated series

Oh my gosh, a LittleBigPlanet LP where we are the characters living in such a dangerous series of worlds. The respawns checkpoints are nice, but they can only last for so long.
I'm really seeing this as something akin to an after world scenario, with people making little cramps around the elusive eternal checkpoint.

Would you be up for either Shrek, or Monsters vs Aliens? Due to having some free time, I've recently watched the movies and have been dying to roleplay either one.

Quick questions though before we start or anything:
  • When you mentioned about "allowing romance between whoever we choose" in your initial post, are you talking about canon character x canon character? Or could we possibly do OC x canon character? I'm fine with whichever; I just want to know your preference.
  • Are there certain things that you absolutely refuse to put into roleplays (ex. triggers)?
  • Would the roleplay follow canon all the way through, or could we add some things to the plot. For example, if we used OCs and were roleplaying Shrek, we could incorporate that our characters are watching the movie when they suddenly get transported in the Shrek universe, where they have to survive all of its shenanigans. Just a possible idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back