• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term!

Noches

meme queen
Hi, my name is Pau. I have been writing for ages now, but it's not like I'm really really good at it? Anyway, I would really love to find a partner to roleplay.
What I'm looking for: long term, m/m, f/f, f/m (though I'm not THAT keen on the last one yikes), lots of plot, world building, exchanging ideas, ooc chitchat (love it!).
Ideas: I usually think about them as I go, but I'd love to try urban fantasy setting or just regular modern one. Fantasy creatures are great, especially vampires, werewolves, incubi and succubi (you know the drill). I'm really into gang wars. Hit me up and we can definitely think of something together! I'm open to anything, really.
Rules and warnings:
  • Please, please be over 18, since my rps can get quite rough and tough with themes and for my personal comfort.
  • life happens; I'm attending college full time but I try to reply multiple times throughout the day
  • I try to keep my replies detailed but sometimes it's good to have a one liner if the situation requires it
  • keep in mind I am not a native English speaker and for all my mistakes I apologize
  • I prefer past tense and third person - keeps me away from derealization
  • I prefer email rping, or on Google Hangouts. I also have Discord but I'm new to it so I'd have to get a hang of it first.
If you have questions, ideas, etc. let me know! Peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back