• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long term.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys!!
Below is a few plots randomly picked from the internet.
Any of them interest you!? Just send me a starter and the number and we’ll start writing!! <3

-looking for long term stories.
-male oc’s because I’m a loser and play only females.
-romance is a must. I usually say they’ve been dating for awhile to just jump right in.
-give me something to work with. I love to read so send me paragraphs, and I’ll do the same.
Here we go;
#1:
Muse A (barely out of college) meets Muse B(several years their senior) by chance when they jump into the same cab together during the morning rush. They quickly decide to share the cab and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. Conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. When the ride is over for Muse A, Muse B generously offers to pay the whole fare. In exchange and somewhat on a whim, Muse A offers Muse B their phone number and the pair make plans to meet up sometime soon.

Despite their age difference, Muse A and Muse Bhave a whirlwind courtship. They laugh over the things they don’t have in common and eagerly introduce each other to what’s popular for their generation: Atari vs PS4, Vinyls vs MP3. They spend every possible moment they can spare with one another. After several weeks, Muse A and Muse B make their relationship official. Muse Ainvites Muse B to a special dinner at which Muse B will be introduced to Muse A’s parents. When Muse B arrives and Muse A’s mother/father turns around to greet them, they’re stunned to come face-to-face with their same-age business associate/boss.
(Looking for B)

#2: Muse A has always been the quiet type. Sweet-hearted but shy, they are liked by most but… doesn’t really have someone they can truly call a friend. They go about their daily life in mostly quiet, their coming and going never causing much notice. Enter Muse B. Muse B has been deaf since birth, and mute as a result. Despite this fact, Muse Blives louder than anyone Muse A has ever seen. They’re vivacious and full of life- they never let “no” be the final say. The two begin to take notice of each other, but hit a brick wall when they realize they cannot communicate effectively. Muse Bbegins to teach Muse A how to sign, and their friendship begins to grow into something mere words can’t describe.
(Looking for B.)

• Muse A is gender fluid or transgender and their parents force them to attend an all(boys/girls) boarding school, assuming they will figure out which gender they identify with once and for all if they’re surrounded by students of the same biological sex as them. Muse A encounters several challenges early on at the school, dealing with people’s expectations and unwarranted judgments of them. Muse B is the first person that Muse A befriends. (Looking for A)
#4:

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?
(Looking for B.)

Guys!
If none of those suit your fancy I have a of my own that can always be discussed and fandangled around.
Likeee;
An addict and his loving girlfriend. Finding out she’s pregnant will either bring them closer together and make him change his ways, or push him farther into a deeper state of depression and using. (Looking for the addict.)

A soldiers homecoming;
Once home, he seems normal, seems to be fine yet a drop of a hat or the loud clatter of a fork sending him over the edge. The only person to notice? The girl, he pushed away years ago. (Looking for my soldier.)

Imprinted:
Everyone has heard the stories of werewolves imprinting on humans. Werewolves aren’t real right? So of course those things, actually don’t happen.
Welp; A&B have, been working the same job for months. Doing the same things, day in and out. The fun part? Is working together, not talking about anything too exciting. A mainly talking about her failing love life and B well he does his best just listen.
What if B, had imprinted on A years before, seeing her maybe one day as a child on the playground? Growing up, worlds apart and doing his best to find her. And now he’s going to do his best to make sure she’s safe.
(We can work out the details!! Looking for werewolves.)

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be willing to do a soldier's homecoming!

I also have a werewolf I can use for Imprinted, but I don't know if he's the right personality for this sort of thing.

Sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to both of yo!! Feel free to message me!!(:

Hi there! Your pirate prompt sounds actually, super fun! I would love to give it a try if you are still looking for a partner! Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back