• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term?

KatyaZaubaer

Cold Hands and Carpal Tunnel
Hello. To begin I'd like to lay down a good foundation that way I don't get anything that will cause disappointment for either of us.

1. I can play anything your heart desires. I prefer a female role but am open to anything. It's been a while since I've roleplayed and getting back into the swing of things might be a challenge. Bear with me.
  2. I prefer realistic but sometimes a little supernatural can be good. It must be reasonable still. Nothing that's beyond logic.
  3. My replies will depend on yours. I rather have something well written and short than a drawn out post that hardly furthers the plot. Brevity can be a blessing. Still, if you give me a paragraph, I'll give you one. Just make sure I have something to work with, regardless of length.
  4. I am 18 but age doesn't bother me. DO NOT enter into an explicit RP with me if you are underage. Cussing, violence, or drug use is fine but anything sexual is not. I do not want any troubles on this.

These might not be descriptive enough and I might think of more as I get warmed up but for now, these are my guidelines. Here are some topics I'm interested in. If you would like something different, let me know. I'll try my best.

Health Care Provider (medic, nurse, etc.) / Patient

Criminal (stalker, serial killer, rapist) / Detective

Criminal (stalker, serial killer, kidnapper) / Victim

Nobility / Anyone (knight, peasant, nobility, etc.)

Mythical Creature / Human

Mythical Creature / Mythical Creature

Victim / Counselor

Call Girl / Customer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I really like some of your ideas and I was hoping we could brainstorm. I usually post around two paragraphs and I could mold my role to fit what you needed. Here are the ideas I like.

Nobility / Anyone

Mythical Creature / Human

Mythical Creature / Mythical Creature

Call Girl / Customer (+18)

I'll likely DM you once I break ten posts. Or, you can DM me. Tell me which story line you'd prefer and if theres any specifics you need from me.

I repeat, I'm open to all of these and can RP whenever. If you can, pm me and we'll discuss plot further. Just can't do it myself yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back