• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term

hnicolep

Trap Queen
Hello, I am looking for a long term roleplaying partner. I would like for you to be able to write a paragraph at LEAST and use proper grammar. I will only play female unless you would like to double. I will only play fXm with a few exceptions. I love horror roleplays and plots with historic settings. I have some pairings in mind I would like to do; 1920s gang leader X flapper, gang leader X normal girl (modern day), greaser X soc, Bonnie & Clyde (1920s), pirate x mermaid or captains daughter, Romeo & Juliet type thing (?), billionaire druggie X cop, rapper x fan, I am open to other ideas just comment or message me them. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back