• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long term survival rp!

MarieLowe

Hello! I'm Marie and I'm searching for a long term rp partner to do a survival rp. Now for the plot I have a few ideas which will be listed later, first I should tell you a bit about myself!

I'm currently 18 and I'm out of school! Yay me! But anyways, since I'm out of school I've got all the free time in the world! I'm a fast replier as well! Now my writing style is simple; third person, im literate, and for my responses I usually write a paragraph, it really depends on my partner though!

Alright here's what I require in a partner!

Must be 18+ and semi literate, everyone makes mistakes!

My pairings I usually do are fxf and mxf!

Plots!

Plot 1~
Ship sinks in Bermuda Triangle and our characters have to survive along with a few others!

Plot 2~
Plane crashes and our characters have to survive the dangers of the Amazon Rainforest!

Plot 3~
Basically a virus outbreak that takes over the world and our characters survive while running into infected or other survivors that may or may not be hostile!

OR if you have any survival plots in mind message me and we'll make up one!

Thanks!

Hey, I'm interested in plot 3. I'm a bit slow at replying though if you don't mind it.

Hi . I am Jack. I am 20 and on my holidays. I am searching for a long term partner. I am very fast replier consdiering I am on my holidays but not very active in this site. I use kik, chatzy , roleplay.me. English is not my first language though I try to be literate as possible. I write paragraphs to several paragraphs in response with every detail I can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back