• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term RP

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
About Me:

Hey there! I've been writing and role playing one and off for YEARS. I like to write out both detailed and casual replies, depending on what the feel is like. (Quality over quantity!) And I'm looking for a few more long term partners. As far as platform goes I'm not too picky, though I do prefer either over Discord or PM's through this site. I don't need a full sheet for a reply, just as long as it's detailed enough and I can understand it. We all make spelling mistakes, and my phone loves to auto correct so I get it, mistakes happen!

For the role play? I LOVE romance. (Yeah, I'm a sucker.) So with that being said I'd prefer 18+

And I know life gets in the way, I have two jobs now. (Yay adult life.) So while I prefer at LEAST one reply a day, I get it.

Now for the fun part....these are all the pairings I'm interested in! Bold ones are the roles I'd like.

These can either be M/M or M/F (Sorry, I just can't write a good female!)

-Teacher x Student
- Nerd x Popular Student
-Dancer x Musician
-Thug x Cop
-Principal's kid x Bad student

PM or comment if interested!
-

i am interested! though, are you open to other ideas? eg: Thug/gang member x civilian?

i can send my OC if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back