• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-term rp search

CarmillaKarnstein

Consulting Detective
Hey everyone!

I've been gone for over a month and was really wanting to look for some long term partners. I would prefer to

roleplay off site as it is a hell of a lot easier for me off here.

I was interested in doing fandoms:

Harry Potter

Sherlock

Doctor Who

Wentworth

Carmilla (SERIOUSLY CRAVING RIGHT NOW)

And slice of life:

Husband and Wife/ Wife and Wife/Husband and Husband

First idea was Muse A and Muse B are apart of seperate secret agencies and keep their work life in the dark. In reality, Muse A and Muse B are actually long term partners who have been living a happy life together. Muse A and Muse B are both given separate assignments that involve Muse A killing Muse B and vice versa. But after a year of being lovers, can they find the strength to do their jobs?

The second idea was Muse A and Muse B are newly married, but Muse B's parents is not happy with the marriage Muse B is in. Muse A is a detective for the local police station and spends most of their time working and spending long nights stuck at a desk. Thus causing problems in their marriage and a potential hint of wanting children. 

Open to suggestion  :smile2:

Message me if you're interested 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have skype o:

Not sure though, I want to do Doctor Who (that rhymed!) but I've not watched anything since Matt Smith was replaced. And my knowledge is mostly Tenth doctor based.

Oh. and im an oc rpier. OTL

I'd be interested in doing a best friends turned lover rp with you :3 PM me your skype and I can message you there?

I'm interested in doing a Doctor Who roleplay with you; I did have one going but the person can't rp so I have a plot.. Just pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back