• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-term RP partners needed!

raddish

LAMP

Hi guys, I'm Aly! I don't have too many requirements when it comes to roleplaying, but I do have some things I feel like you should know about me before I get on with the pairings / plots!

• I typically only play female or nonbinary characters, I am aware that I can play a male but I've found I get very uncomfortable doing so.
  • My replies range anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs, I try to match what my partner gives me though sometimes I go overboard and end with a 5 paragraph reply. I ask that you at least reply with one paragraph because one-liners irk me.
  • I prefer using real images for my characters.
  • I have a job and school but I will be on daily!

Pairings

• Professor x Student
  • New kid x Popular
  • Foreign Exchange Student x Host
  • Band-Member x Band-Member's Ex

Plots

• Muse A is fifteen years old, and seen as the good girl of the town even though her family is known for affiliations with drug trafficking. Muse B is the opposite. They live on the 'ghetto' side of town where the streets are bare at five am just so the drunks can find their way home, where the windows are barred up so you can't sneak out or in. Their life isn't handed to them on a silver platter like A's, and they have grown to be annoyed with A. However when Muse A get's pregnant by B's brother, B find themselves spending more and more time with A. Muse B's brother wants nothing to do with A, and since A has had everything handed to them from birth until now, she's terrified. A relies on B to help them through this because 'it's your niece or nephew.'
  • By completely random circumstance, Muse A and Muse B ended up in the same corner at the same party. They started to talk and as they talked they drank. Now, they're sitting outside a hotel room with crinkled 100's as pillows. The best part? They're married.
  • Muse A is distraught after the loss of their girlfriend. They were both in the car and A was driving when they crashed and their girlfriend died. Muse B is the unfortunate person that became A's rebound. Going into the relationship B knew nothing of A's alcoholism and depression, but as time went on they started to feel trapped in this relationship with A and A noticed the change in their attitude. Fearing B didn't love them, A fled in the middle of a tour, leaving everyone behind. Months later, when B's on a vacation, they see someone familiar, Muse A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back