• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term rp partner

Suspiciousidiot24

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I’m looking for a long term rp partner, as I’m not certain which rp genre I’m coming for right now I can practically do any genre! (Fantasy, modern, futuristic, horror, romance). I can also can do multiple fandom based rps. (The main fandoms I do is Splatoon, ACOTAR, DC, Marvel, Hazbin hotel/helluva boss, warrior cats, some anime and a bunch more.)

I normally rp with my ocs as I have a variety of different species, personalities, and ages for them.

Genre preferences (These are just suggestions);
-Fantasy
-Modern
-Horror (18+ horror, most likely would have gore in it).

I usually type as much as I can! Which is up to 10 sentences at minimum. I’m also pretty active. Anyways I look forward to rping! And I can always help come up with a plot or jot down some ideas ^^

Interested in doing a DC/Marvel X-over? And a couple other ideas?

Well for the modern there’s always the regular settings like a school, cities, etc.

Here’s some plot drops for modern!
-Person A and B are academic rivals who actively despise each other for [reason to be chosen], but they’re stuck together for a project and have to deal with each other.
-Person A and B are sent together on sort quest in order to retrieve something. (Can then vary)
-Person A and B are already friends but one of them is hiding a terrible secret from the other, and it’s only a matter time until the other person finds out.
-Superhero related plots

Fantasy related plots!
-Person A and B are travelers together and they merely explore the world surrounding them, exploring new places and experiencing different situations together bond the two.
-Person A is a Royal and Person B is a peasant, the Royal wants to get out more and the peasant wants to experience a better life so the two swap places and/or the Royal wants to leave their home and enlists the help of person B to help show them around and make sure they’re safe.
-Person A wakes up in a completely new area/place that they never heard of it before and ends up meeting person B, person B offers to help person A and they begin to bond.

There’s are only a few but I might come up with some more soon!

Well for the modern there’s always the regular settings like a school, cities, etc.

Here’s some plot drops for modern!
-Person A and B are academic rivals who actively despise each other for [reason to be chosen], but they’re stuck together for a project and have to deal with each other.
-Person A and B are sent together on sort quest in order to retrieve something. (Can then vary)
-Person A and B are already friends but one of them is hiding a terrible secret from the other, and it’s only a matter time until the other person finds out.
-Superhero related plots

Fantasy related plots!
-Person A and B are travelers together and they merely explore the world surrounding them, exploring new places and experiencing different situations together bond the two.
-Person A is a Royal and Person B is a peasant, the Royal wants to get out more and the peasant wants to experience a better life so the two swap places and/or the Royal wants to leave their home and enlists the help of person B to help show them around and make sure they’re safe.
-Person A wakes up in a completely new area/place that they never heard of it before and ends up meeting person B, person B offers to help person A and they begin to bond.

There’s are only a few but I might come up with some more soon!
Ouu, let me add this In a world where magic is forbidden, a young sorcerer named [your name] discovers an ancient prophecy that foretells the return of a powerful magical artifact. Teaming up with a skilled rogue, [name] the duo must navigate treacherous landscapes, outsmart dark forces, and unlock the artifact's secrets to save the realm from impending doom.

Double rp in the sense of two characters? I’m a bit unsure about what double rp means.
You're all good! It just means like you would control your character and usually a Canon character for me while I control my character and a Canon character for you so everyone is happy

You're all good! It just means like you would control your character and usually a Canon character for me while I control my character and a Canon character for you so everyone is happy
Ohhh, yeah that sounds good! And thank you for explaining ^^

Of course! I'm glad I could help! Is there someone in particular you would like me to write for you? Or you would be comfortable writing?
I’m fine with any character! I am comfortable with writing but I’m pretty bad at canon characters so I’ll probably only write for my oc if that’s aright with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back