• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term RP partner search

DANKMEME

Don't let your memes be dreams.
Howdy howdy! Let’s cut straight to the nitty gritty. I am searching for a long term RP partner who is semi to advanced lit. I typically write 2-3 paragraphs for responses and would like the same in return. I’m a 20+ woman and would really prefer my RP buddy to be a 20+ woman as well just because I am in an extremely committed relationship and that’s what I’m comfortable with. I’m able to reply pretty much multiple times a day but I do work twelve hour shifts and attend classes full time, so some days I’m busier than others.

I love talking about our characters and story and it’d be awesome if you did too! I don’t mind OCs but I only play canon characters and I only do MxF ships because that’s what I’m comfortable with. I typically play male characters so feel free to be a female OC or canon character! Below are the series or shows or media Id really like to write with someone. Bold is who I’d play.

-The Last of Us
Joel

-MCU
Shang Chi

-BBC Sherlock
John Watson

-Fullmetal Alchemist
Edward Elric

-Dragonball Z
Vegeta

DM if interested!

Last edited: