• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term RP partner search

AwesomeK13

Always Online ●
Hey everyone, thank you for stopping by my post. My name is AwesomeK13 or just K for short. I am trying to get back into roleplaying after a hiatus due to some health problems I had. I’ve been RPing for about 10 years now and love doing it. I am looking for a long-term partner who is semi-literate to fully literate. What I mean by this is you should be able to write a few paragraphs with sound and thought-out sentences. Of course, quality over quantity is what I want. I myself can only usually post once or twice a week and you should be aware of this before continuing. As a side note; I am totally okay with having no romance in a story but, if you want to have a romance I am generally only comfortable writing MxF.

Below are a few plot ideas I have and would like to explore. I am also always open to suggestions or new ideas. If you are interested and have read this far, please DM me a short sample of your writing and let me know which plot you are interested in!

In a world where witches are public servants, M1 is a newly formed witch who finds an unlikely master (M2) to teach them the ways of magic. As the two grow in their bond they fight evil witches, monsters, and spirits; all the while something greater grows in the distance. Slowly, they uncover a plot by a secret coven to destroy the world and make witches rule.

Years after the main story has concluded; a new threat emerges. A coven of witches wants to create a new kishin to destroy the world. Our characters (either a meister x weapon or meister x meister pairing), one with a hidden tie to the coven, slowly uncover the plot and do what they can to stop it.

There exist two worlds; the physical and the spiritual. When certain individuals are born, spirits in the form of animals choose them to act as hosts and partners. These individuals with animal spirits living inside of them are known as Spirit Walkers. With enhanced physical abilities and powerful supernatural skills, Spirit Walkers can be forces of good or evil. In this story, two MCs work as soldiers for a large kingdom. Only to find out the rulers are not what they seem. Together, M1 and M2 must expose corruption, fight back evil, and attune to their spirit animals in order to save the spirit world.

M1 and M2 are known as guardians. Supernatural individuals with unique abilities granted to them by spirits. These spirits latch onto the souls of those they find worthy during the individual's life. Guardians are part of an organization who fight the evil spirits of the world and guardians who use their power for personal gain. During the story M1 and M2 discover a group stripping spirits from guardians and imprisoning them in order to harness their power. Using their own supernatural abilities and cunning, the duo must stop this evil plot and save the world.

Last edited:
I really like your spirit walker idea! If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back