• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term RP Partner(s) Search

ChaoticCalypso

Living Dumpster Fire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
:bishiesparklesl:Hey all! The names Calypso and this is my search for a long term rp partner! (or multiple):bishiesparklesr:

Mini About Me
I'm an 18 year old digital artist with a passion for roleplay, reading, art (duh), music, and games
I love to draw art for others and just show my doodles of varying quality on top of my passion for rambling about my hyperfixations and random stuff in general.
Im typically shy at first and hesitant to make the first move until I get to know you a little more - then I wont shut up lol
Im super active and unless its a bad day I will typically respond quickly!

What I'm Looking For
Semi-lit
Active both in and out of RP (couple posts a day/will just chat for fun and stuff in like DMs^^)
Willing to communicate in order to keep the plot going/interesting - not afraid to contribute
An open mind

How I RP - Example
Ollie looked out his apartment window, the bustling city below him stirred up his anxiety even from the 5th floor of the complex. With a half hearted sigh he drug himself away from the window and began his usual morning routine, mumbling and muttering things to himself in an attempt to keep his nerves under control. "God I hope I don't blow this." He muttered. Today was his big shot at getting his dream job and all he had to do was ace this interview. After a few hours of getting ready Ollie pushed himself out the door, the outside air felt thicker then usual which didn't help the forming pit in his stomach. He shuffled along the sidewalk, flinching at even the slightest touch of another human being. After what felt like an eternity he finally reached the doors of the building that would host his dreaded interview. With one last glance over his shoulder Ollie held his breath as he made his way inside.

Bonus Stuff
Open to most types of rps (darker themes/out there concepts)
Willing to NPC or introduce multiple characters

:bishiesparklesl:Is that everything? Yeah I think so! Feel free to DM if interested and we can work from there! Thank you for stopping by!:bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back