• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long term rp (open)

Hey! I'm fairly new to the site and am still getting used to the works, but I would love to roleplay with you! I'm interested in Attack on Titan with pairings such as roommates/ soulmates/ best friends/ demon and angel... (really, I'm not too picky!)
My favourite game is definitely a hard one- either Breath of the Wild, Portal, or Shadow of the Colossus!

Hey! I'm fairly new to the site and am still getting used to the works, but I would love to roleplay with you! I'm interested in Attack on Titan with pairings such as roommates/ soulmates/ best friends/ demon and angel... (really, I'm not too picky!)
My favourite game is definitely a hard one- either Breath of the Wild, Portal, or Shadow of the Colossus!
okay! I haven't done a good Attack on Titan rp in awhile. I'll pm you.
Legend of Zelda! And Im really interested :)
Yay!!! I'll pm you!

Hi! so it's that time of year and summer is finally here! No more school for the time being. That means i am going to have a lot of free time on my hands when i'm not working. So i'm looking for a few rps. I can play either a female or male role. I know a lot of you would probably be looking for a quote on quote "Dom or Sub" connection, but i hate that term or sense of roleplaying. So just keep that in mind. I can play MxM, FxF, or FxM. I will also do things with trans characters or non binary. There are a few plots or roles that i will keep a specific gender pairing on, but most of them can be anything. I hope you aren't skipping through this, so if you've been reading this far then tell me what your favorite video game is, if you have one. I don't do off site roleplays. That's not something that i'm really comfortable with. I might be willing to do a roleplay on Quotev or Google Hangouts if it's that big of a deal for you. I prefer to rp in pms, but i've also never rped in threads before so if you do prefer that than i'm totally oky with it. It might take me a bit to get use to though. I don't have many rules. This is gonna sound weird, but with posting replies, just don't post too much. Sometimes that happens and i'll get too intimidated to reply because i try to match my partner's post length. I'm very open to ooc chat because i love making new friends! So if you're interested post down below or pm me!

Fandoms:
Sanders sides
Gravity falls
Youtube
Attack on Titan
Adventure Time
Disney
Five Nights at Freddy's
Cuphead
Undertale
Be More Chill
The Greatest Showman
The Heathers
Hamilton
Dear Evan Hansen
Steven Universe
Divergent
Aphmau
The School For Good and Evil
Warriors
Dream Daddy
Star Vs the Forces of Evil

Pairings:
Life X Death
exes
roommates
highschool sweet hearts
Best friends
Step siblings
Demon X Angel
Good person X Bad person
Noble X Noble
Superhero X Villain
Soulmates

So that's all i can think of, but i'll have more soon! If you have any ideas or questions to be afraid to share them!! Bai!
Hi! I’d love to do an Undertale, Hamilton, or Gravity Falls RP :) If we end up doing Undertale, though, I was wondering if you’d be interested in doing a Handplates one? I’ve been super into that one for a long while now :3

Also my favorite video game is...well, I have a few. Thy include Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokemon: Diamond, and Pokémon: Soul Silver

Would love to do a mix of both exes and roommates with you if interested! Willing to discuss more on it, feel free to PM!

Hi! I’d love to do an Undertale, Hamilton, or Gravity Falls RP :) If we end up doing Undertale, though, I was wondering if you’d be interested in doing a Handplates one? I’ve been super into that one for a long while now :3

Also my favorite video game is...well, I have a few. Thy include Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokemon: Diamond, and Pokémon: Soul Silver
I'd like to do a handplates based rp. I'll pm you.
Heckin' interested in doing a Divergent rp with you! Let's talk.
Sure
Would love to do a mix of both exes and roommates with you if interested! Willing to discuss more on it, feel free to PM!
Alright. I'll pm you.

Hi! so it's that time of year and summer is finally here! No more school for the time being. That means i am going to have a lot of free time on my hands when i'm not working. So i'm looking for a few rps. I can play either a female or male role. I know a lot of you would probably be looking for a quote on quote "Dom or Sub" connection, but i hate that term or sense of roleplaying. So just keep that in mind. I can play MxM, FxF, or FxM. I will also do things with trans characters or non binary. There are a few plots or roles that i will keep a specific gender pairing on, but most of them can be anything. I hope you aren't skipping through this, so if you've been reading this far then tell me what your favorite video game is, if you have one. I don't do off site roleplays. That's not something that i'm really comfortable with. I might be willing to do a roleplay on Quotev or Google Hangouts if it's that big of a deal for you. I prefer to rp in pms, but i've also never rped in threads before so if you do prefer that than i'm totally oky with it. It might take me a bit to get use to though. I don't have many rules. This is gonna sound weird, but with posting replies, just don't post too much. Sometimes that happens and i'll get too intimidated to reply because i try to match my partner's post length. I'm very open to ooc chat because i love making new friends! So if you're interested post down below or pm me!

Fandoms:
Sanders sides
Gravity falls
Youtube
Attack on Titan
Adventure Time
Disney
Five Nights at Freddy's
Cuphead
Undertale
Be More Chill
The Greatest Showman
The Heathers
Hamilton
Dear Evan Hansen
Steven Universe
Divergent
Aphmau
The School For Good and Evil
Warriors
Dream Daddy
Star Vs the Forces of Evil

Pairings:
Life X Death
exes
roommates
highschool sweet hearts
Best friends
Step siblings
Demon X Angel
Good person X Bad person
Noble X Noble
Superhero X Villain
Soulmates

So that's all i can think of, but i'll have more soon! If you have any ideas or questions to be afraid to share them!! Bai!

I'd gladly do an Aphmau roleplay with you if you're still up for it.

I don't really have a favorite video game? I play a lot of mario kart....

Anyways. I would be interested in a good soulmates rp with a big plot! PM me? chicachu chicachu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back