• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long term rp (open)

chicachu

We're all crazy here
Hi! so it's that time of year and summer is finally here! No more school for the time being. That means i am going to have a lot of free time on my hands when i'm not working. So i'm looking for a few rps. I can play either a female or male role. I know a lot of you would probably be looking for a quote on quote "Dom or Sub" connection, but i hate that term or sense of roleplaying. So just keep that in mind. I can play MxM, FxF, or FxM. I will also do things with trans characters or non binary. There are a few plots or roles that i will keep a specific gender pairing on, but most of them can be anything. I hope you aren't skipping through this, so if you've been reading this far then tell me what your favorite video game is, if you have one. I don't do off site roleplays. That's not something that i'm really comfortable with. I might be willing to do a roleplay on Quotev or Google Hangouts if it's that big of a deal for you. I prefer to rp in pms, but i've also never rped in threads before so if you do prefer that than i'm totally oky with it. It might take me a bit to get use to though. I don't have many rules. This is gonna sound weird, but with posting replies, just don't post too much. Sometimes that happens and i'll get too intimidated to reply because i try to match my partner's post length. I'm very open to ooc chat because i love making new friends! So if you're interested post down below or pm me!

Fandoms:
Sanders sides
Gravity falls
Youtube
Attack on Titan
Adventure Time
Disney
Five Nights at Freddy's
Cuphead
Undertale
Be More Chill
The Greatest Showman
The Heathers
Hamilton
Dear Evan Hansen
Steven Universe
Divergent
Aphmau
The School For Good and Evil
Warriors
Dream Daddy
Star Vs the Forces of Evil

Pairings:
Life X Death
exes
roommates
highschool sweet hearts
Best friends
Step siblings
Demon X Angel
Good person X Bad person
Noble X Noble
Superhero X Villain
Soulmates

So that's all i can think of, but i'll have more soon! If you have any ideas or questions to be afraid to share them!! Bai!

heres ones i'm really feeling, hah..
life x death
demon x angel
superhero x villain,, even a spin on a disney story would be cool!

Don’t have a favourite video game but when I was young I loved crash bandicoot and the like!

Interested in a noble x noble pairing if you were still looking?

My favorite video game would probably have to be Kingdom Hearts 2

And I'm really interested in a Divergent or Undertale RP, mostly Undertale at the moment.

chicachu chicachu ,

Heyo there! I've recently finished binge-watching Game Theory's FNAF series and I would totally be up for something if that's cool with you? If you've already got your hands full with messaging these other peeps then I'm happy to leave it for a while until things are a little less hectic ^_^

Hello there! My favorite game as of the moment is probably SOMA!

Ones I'm interested in:
Pairings:
Step siblings
roommates
exes
best friends
soulmates

Fandoms:
Dream Daddy
Attack On Titan
Divergent
Warriors

Shoot me a pm if you want!

chicachu chicachu ,

Heyo there! I've recently finished binge-watching Game Theory's FNAF series and I would totally be up for something if that's cool with you? If you've already got your hands full with messaging these other peeps then I'm happy to leave it for a while until things are a little less hectic ^_^
i'd love to do an rp with you. And trust me things have been wayyyyy more hectic. This is nothing. I'll shoot you a pm!

I'm willing to do a lot of your pairings and work on something original. If you're up for it. I've been looking for a partner for ever

Don’t have a favorite video game! But I’d love to rp! (: I put the ones I liked rated with * ‘s (:​
exes*****
Best friends**** (maybe a best friend and best friends younger sibling?)
Step siblings***
Noble X Noble ****** I have a interesting idea here ;P Including a mermaid/merman??
Soulmates ****** I have an idea here!

Don’t have a favorite video game! But I’d love to rp! (: I put the ones I liked rated with * ‘s (:

exes*****
Best friends**** (maybe a best friend and best friends younger sibling?)
Step siblings***
Noble X Noble ****** I have a interesting idea here ;P Including a mermaid/merman??
Soulmates ****** I have an idea here!
okay! i'll pm you!

I had a cute little dream about a demon in school that could make for a good scene.
I'll play the demon, the new girl in school, and your character could be a human or an angel! It could be a school for angels and my character is an outcast who wants to be good!

Does the sims count? There are several of your ideas that I’m interested in, I’ll PM you when I get off of work if that’s okay!

I had a cute little dream about a demon in school that could make for a good scene.
I'll play the demon, the new girl in school, and your character could be a human or an angel! It could be a school for angels and my character is an outcast who wants to be good!
i love that idea! i'll pm you.
Does the sims count? There are several of your ideas that I’m interested in, I’ll PM you when I get off of work if that’s okay!
That's totally fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back