• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term roleplay partner? crossover rp!

Rozydoodles

Ok, so I have really been wanting a long-term roleplay that I can go home each day and chill and roleplay. I am going to have a lot of free time in the summer so then I will be o more often. On weekends I am free mostly and in the week I get on at like 4 or around that time. I will inform you if something changes and I would appreciate if you do the same regarding deferences in your schedule. I want to do a roleplay with a fandom crossover (Hamilton and whatever fandom you wanna do) were your character is friends with my character (Samuel Seabury) and my character is a zombie was your character like has him on a leash and just takes him around and its like one of those dog leashes that can go out and retract. In the rp, I would make sam mute and has to use sign language. Warning knowing me it will probably end up going from a cute funny rp to very very sad so just warning you. If you don't know who Sam is in this he has ginger messy dirty hair that is never washed, greyish pale skin, a hoodie, jeans, tennis shoes, a collar and a leash around his neck. he has freckles, sharp teeth, reddish brown dull eyes, and one eye missing. He sometimes loses control and basically acts like a hungry toddler. He hates loud noises and animals. So yeah hope you wanna roleplay cause I'm bored out of my mind. Btw we can rp on google hangouts because it has the tone whenever you get a message and I would probably be working on a story so it would be helpful. The post length doesn't bother me one-liners multi paragraphs you name it just lets rp! the first person who is interested and I am interested in their character gets to do the rp. I am open at any time so don't worry about that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back