• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term Role-play parter? Hello!

rainchuu

Moon Appreciator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there!
My name is Marv but you can call me Rain or Mouse!
I've been roleplaying on and off online since I was about thirteen.
Currently I'm 19 and about to finish college. Besides going to work I now have a bit more free time in my life and decided it was time to start searching for role-play partners again! < 3

I'm very enthusiastic about communicating with my partner and planning out the story plot and such so thats one thing I ask of you if you roleplay with me!
I'm currently only interested in oc x oc roleplays. Doesn't have to be romance centered but I do very much enjoy role-plays with romance!
I enjoy fantasy worlds or just modern worlds.
I can play characters of any gender it just depends on how we're both feeling for the role-play.
I would prefer role-play partners that are 18-21 since thats the current age group I am comfortable with.
As for writing requirements im not too picky. a maximum of 2 paragraphs is what I can do. I try to write interesting responses but I'm also not too strict on length so if you just decide to do a few sentences im fine as long as it moves the story along!
I'm willing to role-play any kind of plot and we can make up one from the start. I do have one particular one in mind that I will elaborate a bit on below.

Currently I'm interested in doing a sort of a super hero/magical girl/boy role-play story. (Kind of like Sailor Moon, Miraculous Ladybug, etc.)
It's a broad plot idea but I'm interested in making a world out of this and making an interesting story to role-play through with someone! If you have other ideas besides the one above that you want to role-play feel free to tell me im open to hearing other role-play ideas! I can't wait to get back into role-play! have a great day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back