• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-term partners wanted!

dreamersdisease

Haulin' that heavy metal noise.
Hello to all!

I'm searching for new, long-term partners! My only requirements would just be to have decent grammar and to write at least three paragraphs. (More is encouraged but not required!)

Currently, I have a craving for something that involves a romantic duo. Nothing too cheesy or anything like that, but I have a few ideas that are swimming in my head that would really appreciate cooperation from another mind! Other than that, I'm open to ideas of whatever you may have.

As for active status, I can post daily, once a day or even multiple times a day. Though I'm more available on weekends and in the evenings of weekdays.

That's really about all I have at the moment, but if you're looking, shoot me a PM and we can certainly come up with something. :)

Hi Sakcurse,

I'm new to this site, and I don't have the required 24 hours/10 posts to send you a PM, but I would be very interested in doing some kind of 1x1 with you. Please send me a PM and we can talk more about it. Thanks!

I currently have enough time for another partner. I've been craving a Daredevil type RP with original characters if anyone is interested in creating a plot for one! :)

Hey there! c: I'm Laurel; I've got to say that I pretty much have the same schedule and I can be particularly clingy--in a good way--as a partner, so you don't have to worry about me going anywhere. I have a wide range of interests and abilities an a roleplayer, so if you're interested, reply back or something.

i'm also interested in roleplaying with you! since i am out of school for the summer, i have the time to reply at least once a day and would love to bounce ideas for modern romance plots with you. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back