• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term Partners Requested

[QUOTE="Shatter Glass]

Hello there! *Waves*

giphy.gif

Hello, my name is Shatter Glass (honestly I have no idea why, it might have been because my cat dropped a glass and it broke *shrugs*). Anyway, you may call me Shatter or Glass or whatever suits your fancy (okay, maybe not really). Anyway, I am obviously here to scoot for more roleplaying partners that are long terms and love to write.

• First things first. Some things you should know about me, I am a teenager in my late teens and currently on summer vacation somewhere in the eastern side North America (I don't like handing people specifics #sorrynotsorry but you should have a general idea of when I might be on). Which means that I have a bunch of free time on my hands, at least until I get accepted for a job or when school starts back up again.

My writing is a bit detailed, though not really novel detailed, somewhere between 2-3 to 8-10 paragraphsper character, depending on a majority of things, like my mood, health, if I am busy, I have something to work with, etc. I have good spelling and grammar, I wouldn't say too great because everyone makes mistakes and I have to post via IPod because my laptop has been fucking up lately.

I can play both male and female characters, but I really don't feel comfortable playing a lot of same gender roleplays, mainly because they have been ruined for me by too many people. I am willing to give them a try again, but I won't make any promises.

You can find that I can be a more social person, so talking to me via OOC is perfectly fine. I don't bite.....hard. lol just kidding. Maybe. I can also be very understanding if you wish to pull out of roleplaying for a while or get busy or whatever. If you just wish to talk until whatever, I am perfectly okay with it. We are human, it's just how things are.

My preferences are just about anywhere, but anime. I don't watch it, read it, play it, understand it, etc. So,I would prefer that you don't ask me. Also my characters are represented by realistic pictures, so yeahhhh....

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me. But I believe that's it soooo moving on....

[/QUOTE]
I would love to role play with you, I can play multiple people and another gender. I am detailed. PM if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back