• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term Partners Needed!

raddish

LAMP
It's been a couple months since I last logged onto rpn, so I apologize to anyone and everyone I just kind of left hanging! I am back, I can't promise I'll be here all the time but my life has slowed down a lot since September and I'd love to get back into rping!

If we haven't roleplayed before my only rule is that we have a good understanding of eachother - this means we both understand that we have lives outside of roleplaying and they may come in conflict with the roleplay itself! I typically only play female, trans and nonbinary characters, not that I have a problem with males, I just don't feel comfortable playing them. I will gladly roleplay with other female characters though! I love girls tbh.

That being said, I'm looking for some long-term partners to write with! I would love to hear any and all plots you have in mind and I'm very open to pairings!

Craving alert! I have a huge craving for kind of a Hamilton-inspired roleplay involving an oc of mine! If anyone would like to do a roleplay around the time of the American Revolution I'm always open!

@raddish well Welcome back !

I would be interested in some roleplaying action. 

Here are my personnal ideas :

- Fantasy world (dark / light) 

- Modern paranormal (going ghost hunting yeaaah !)

- Blazblue fandom (quite tricky) 

- Futuristic (alien first contact)

- Others 

Let me know if something interest you. If nothing does... Well Im still interested  ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back