• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term partner who wants to focus on character growth and interactions! :)

Gaia

Elder Member
Hi there!

Just back from a break, but ready to start RP'ing again. I am very much looking forward to someone to double RP with, playing two characters from a fandom (could also be selfmade instead of pre-existing characters) and someone who likes to focus on:

Character growth
Character interaction
Genres like: Hurt Comfort/Angst/Mystery/Drama/Acton/Fantasy

Disclaimer: I don't like slash; I'm totally into bromance kind of pairings, but I won't write any kind of sexual content (except from kissing and hugging etc.) because that's not what I focus on. I focus on relationships between any kind of characters, which are not romantic per se, but could be antagonistic perhaps, or platonic. And everything in between! I love to write friendship-pairs as well.

Roleplaying a male or female character is just fine, and my preferred pairings are:

Hannibal Lecter & Will Graham
Yassen Gregorovitch & Alex Ridder
Lelouch & Suzaku (Code Geass)
Dean & Castiel (Supernatural)
Tom Riddle & Harry (Harry Potter)

But I like pairings from AOT (Levi and Eren) and Sherlock (Sherlock & Watson) as well.

Just tell me what you prefer and we will create our own storyline and characters if that's what you like best!
PM me and we can start our thread and OOC immediately;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back