• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term Partner wanted

Deadly_Kitten

Hey y'all, 

You can call me Charlie. I'm a huge nerd and easily excitable... I'm in my late 20's and love to role play almost any kind of genre. I have no triggers and tend to have a very sarcastic sense of humor. I love to laugh and have a good time chatting OOC with partners. I'm totally down for darker rp's and relationships if it leads that direction (FxF or MXF). I mostly play female characters and prefer OC worlds, I can come up with new characters very easily. I'll totally use a fandom type world as long as we can make it our own and input our own characters. I don't have very many requirements, but here are the few I do have:

1. Must be over 18 years old, but over 21 is preferable

2. I don't need a novel, but some detail is needed in posts (unless in a heavy dialogue situation)

3. I also don't need perfect spelling and grammar, but please try so I at least know what's going on

4. Please be active, I'd prefer a daily response but at least 3 times a week (i understand life gets in the way)

A few of my favorite genre's include Sci Fi, Fantasy (darker themed), horror, post apocalyptic, and futuristic. I have a ton of other likes and love hearing other people's ideas, even if it's not something I would normally do. I'm always down to try new things. It's easier to get a hold of me through PM than through comments.

That's about it really, I really hope to hear from y'all. Either PM me or comment below and I will get back to you ASAP. Please share some ideas so I have an idea on if we'd mesh well together. Thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Check. Check. Check...

I might have some ideas for a RP but I think I should have your preferences in mind though rather than just end up being shot down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back