• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ -๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก!

noahczerny

๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐.
Roleplay Type(s)

welcome, thanks for clicking on my thread!
I'm jules & I'm looking for long-term partners to write with.

about me.

โœง 22 yrs old, any pronouns.
โœง EST timezone.
โœง novella writer, 3rd person. I can write a lot depending on the scene. at least 500 words, sometimes 2000+ but I will usually just try to mirror my partner.
โœง I prefer to write male characters, but I also play female characters.
โœง preference for m/f pairings.
โœง ooc chat is welcome. I love talking abt characters & our plans. I'm the type of person who will make edits/art/playlists & gush abt the story we come up with.
โœง I have a job so I wonโ€™t be available constantly. but I post at least 1x a week. possibly 2-3 times depending on my motivation!
โœง very easygoing - prompts below can be discussed, changed or even combined!

partner requirements.

โœง 18+
โœง 3rd person, adv.lit or novella, decent grammar.
โœง no one-liners. please write 4 paragraphs minimum. tho quality over quantity of course.
โœง planning together is a must. I'd love to discuss the world & plot of the rp so we can have a timeline & feel for where the story is heading.
โœง regular posting would be really great! but not a requirement.
โœง I understand life gets busy. taking a step back is 100% fine, just let me know! we can pick back up whenever, there's no pressure.
โœง pm if you're interested, and lmk about any ideas/plots that interest you!

themes / pairings I enjoy.

โœง royalty / medieval fantasy.
โœง themes of angst, betrayal, murder, political intrigue.
โœง slow burn, forbidden love, dark romance, forced proximity.
โœง villainous / morally grey ocโ€™s. characters who have a shaky moral compass are my favorite.
โœง enemies to lovers. rivals to lovers. complicated pasts.
โœง โ€˜Iโ€™d kill for youโ€™ dynamics. โ€˜touch them and Iโ€™ll kill youโ€™ dynamics. simply romantic dynamics where the pairs would do anything for one another.
โœง elaborate love/hate relationships.
โœง playing multiple characters can be fun & add to the overall complexity of the story.
โœง ocโ€™s are preferred. but Iโ€™m not against playing canon characters if it aligns well with the story.
โœง hero x villain, knight x princess, prince / princess x advisor, enemy x enemy, assassin x assassin, dragon rider x dragon hunter.

plots.

โœง asoiaf - **
currently very interested in house of the dragon/fire and blood. Iโ€™ve watched got + hotd & know a fair amount of book lore. I find the politics & power dynamics particularly interesting. I would love to write a story about royalty, ambitious ocโ€™s who climb the rungs of power, assassins + any morally ambiguous characters.

โœง arranged marriage -
with two kingdoms on the verge of war, the only solution leading to peace is a marriage between the prince & princess of each region. neither of them are happy about the union, but as they try to put aside their hatred for the sake of their countries, their relationship grows complicated, and more war and conflict looms on the horizon.

โœง assassination -
with two kingdoms at war, muse A is an assassin sent after the heir of the royal family, who is muse B. depending on muse Aโ€™s plan, they can try to infiltrate the court by posing as a member before executing their plan.

โœง retribution - *
two powerful rival families have been at war for decades. muse A's family defeated muse B's family years in the past, leaving them powerless & depleted. years later, muse B and muse A cross paths again. muse A is still powerful & wealthy, & muse B has been alone & is now bent on revenge. muse A doesn't recognize muse B, so once they meet, muse A is unaware of their heritage. muse B befriends muse A with the purpose of betraying them in the future- as a way to get revenge. but as they both grow close to one another, these plans get complicated.

โœง restoration - *
after a royal family has been forced into exile due to rebellion or political upheaval, they struggle to survive. they adapt to a new land, gather allies, escape assassins, & plan their return to reclaim the throne. a loyal advisor helps them along the way. another possibility: a powerful family recognizes the royals & offers them sanctuary. however, not all is as it seems. they plot to betray them, intending to use their reinstatement as an opportunity to seize power for themselves. however, romance blooms between members of both families, complicating everyones plans.

โœง vendettas - *
rival gangs have been locked in a violent feud for years. the children and successors of the leaders meet by chance and fall in love with one another. they have clandestine meetings, all the while keeping their love hidden. dangerous consequences await them if their secret is revealed. when tragedy strikes, the need to hide their love becomes all the more critical. Iโ€™d prefer historical settings for this, around 1920s. (I have more lore written up if you like this one.)

โœง curses -
this one is a bit complicated, but I'd love to tackle it with a good partner. a curse binds two characters together, forcing them in an eternal cycle of hatred and love. reincarnated in different lifetimes, they're destined to be enemies and repeat the same tragic story. as they unravel the nature of their curse and seek a way to break free, they struggle with their feelings for each other and their will to defy fate and find happiness together.

โœง obsessions - *
muse A is a renowned artist in their realm. their talent leads muse B's family, a rich and wealthy dynasty, to hire them to paint a portrait of muse B. as a result, muse A and B have to spend long periods of time together. they develop an interest in each other and muse B starts charming muse A (and vice versa) and they start finding excuses to see one another more often. against all expectations, muse A and B become forbidden lovers.

preferences are underlined,
cravings are marked with *

Last edited:
updated + new plot !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back