• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term partner (Ignore the number of posts I'm always looking)

Naian_Diamond

Craving rp
Hi everybody, this is a permanent partner search, meaning that I will always check on this thread. I like having several rps going, because I am online a lot, and when the other person is writing, I could reply to another rp. I am really excited to create some exciting stories!
I do have a few guidelines though:
-I like to write around 1 paragraph, but I will not go over 6 paragraphs, and under 2 sentences. I would like a partner who can fit in that range.
-Though I am very diverse, I will not do fandoms, sorry
-I like to create plots with others, but I do have a few of my own, which I also enjoy, that will be listed below.
-I don't want anybody to stop liking the rp. Tell me if you get bored or just don't like the rp anymore.

Genres I like/am willing to rp:
-Romance
-Post-apocalyptic
-Action
-Furry
-Fantasy
-Medieval

My plots/basic information:
-Naian rp: so it takes place 2231, where you like in a country called Naia. It follows a king and a queen, and there are different ranks, including Royal family, Royal court, regular, servant, and Undergrounder. The underground is a secret prison. there is a group of rebels that are against the king. This rp genres: about 50% action, 25% post-apocalyptic, and 25% romance, depending whether or not it is wanted.
-___________ rp: Your half animal half human, aka a __________________ (Help me come up with a name for them please!), and your trying to make it on your own in the four regions. Fire forest, Waterfall gorge, Icy top, Stone caves are the four regions. You have 2 special abilities, which you can pick. You also have 1 special weapon and 1 special item. The rest can be made up with you guys. This rp genres 45% action, 30% Fantasy, with a possibilty of about 25% romance.
I hope I find some wonderful rp!

Hi hi ^^ I have a rough Furry/medieval world I'm trying to flesh out. Would you be interested in trying to form a plot for such a world? I can explain some of the specifics I've figured out if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back