• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

long-term partner ?? (always looking)

daarinaa

love is love is love is love is love is
   First and foremost, what I look for in a potential partner : 

• discuss the plot with me!! I want to plan it out, and get excited about the rp. Throw out drama into the plot, add some ideas, I'm always all ears for anything that can make the rp more fun for the both of us.
  • If you get bored of it, tell me! I don't want to be writing and you not really being into it. If you're open about it with me, I'll be open about it with you.
  • I don't mind if your post length gets as short as one paragraph, but I'd prefer if you don't write a one liner. I truly don't care about how many paragraphs you write. How ever many you do, I'll find a way to copy.
  • I'd prefer MxF, due to the fact that that's all I've ever really done. I've done MxM a couple of times, but I'm not really great at it, not to mention FxF which I've only done once. But if you can come up with a good enough plot, I'd be able to be persuaded.
  •  I don't really care what roll I play, I'm fairly experienced with both genders. But if you're willing to double, I'd be more than happy to.
  • I'd like to have realistic references to your OCs. 
  • If you're planning to not respond for a long amount of time, please tell me. I don't want to get excited about an rp that will only last an hour or two. 
  • My schedule isn't really that complicated, I'm in high school, so the basic Monday through Friday stuff. I'll be certain to inform you if I have any after school practice or activities. 
  • I'm experienced with the romance part of everything. If you want to, I'll jump right in. 
  • I do pm rp's, but I also have kik and email. I can do either! 

Some ships I'd be willing to do

(purple means I'd prefer to play that role, ** Means I'm craving it)

Celebrity x Celebrity**

Superhero x Villain

Ex x Ex **

Prince/Princess x guard

Royal x Commoner

Arranged Marriage**

Best Friend x Best Friend **

Vampire x Werewolf**

Vampire x Human

Enemy x Enemy **

Jock x Geek

cell mates

psycho x nurse 

religious x rebel **

fake relationship**

go to the same support group

drug addict x innocent **

depressed x helper 

young; where the two meet in kindergarten (explain in pm)

But don't worry, I do fandoms too (^ means I'm more experienced in it)

• Hunger games^
  • Divergent

And that's pretty much it since I rarely ever do fandoms. But If you want to do any of those, feel free to ask.

If you're interested in doing any of these, feel free to pm me ((:

Hey! I'd love to rp with you over kik, I have almost exactly the same standards and interests in topics that you do. You seem like you know what you're doing so I hope we can rp together! :D

Hey, I'm interested in multiple ships up below if you are still looking for some partners.

So many replies!! Yet I've been craving a drug addict/innocent story if you have the time! If not I understand!! 

Hello I'd love to roleplay with you, via email or pm. I don't have preference for the outline/pairing but I am interested in quite a few you've listed. Message me if you're insterested as well.

Interested in whatever you feel like, I'm new to this and you sound like a good teacher. Lemme know~

I'd be down for Princess/Prince x Guard, Arranged Marriage, and Fake Relationship if you're still taking these!

Hiya! Would love to rolelay with you The following interest me:

celebrity x celebrity

superhero x villain 

arranged marrage 

drug addict x innocent 

and 

depressed x helper

Hello, I am a female as well and I would love to roleplay with you. I have a kik as well but I don't know how to message you since I am new to this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back