• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-term original plot!

Xynien

Overcast
Hi! So I have a very specific craving for a roleplay right now and I thought I'd toss out a search to see if there's any interest <3 First of all, my preferences:

- Multiple characters of various identities and plot roles; I prefer to start out with just one or two each and add as we go!
- A focus on character development.
- Flexibility with posting schedules.
- OOC engagement.
- Romantic side plots are optional but preferred.
- And last but not least: I'm not going to hunt you down or hold a grudge if you ghost me, but if you know you tend to ghost, I might not be the partner for you!

Now, on to the idea!

I'm hoping to explore the journeys of multiple characters from the same family in a real world fantasy setting; time period isn't too important, I can do modern or historical. This family would have faerie ancestry somewhere far back in their tree, and as a result most of the members of this family possess some kind of magical power. They also tend to struggle with mental illness, and the combination of these two things would obviously make their lives very difficult. I don't have much more for a plot beyond that because I would like to explore different arcs and stories with each character, and want to leave the specifics open to interpretation with a roleplay partner! The characters involved in this plot would be members of the family and those they form close bonds with.

If you're interested, please send me a message <3 I prefer to roleplay here over PMs but would be open to exchanging Discord information.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back