• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

◣ Long-Term【Multi-Fandom | Game / Anime】Open~◥

Serph

Something in the Middle
Hello! My name is Jaxon! (i usually tell people my name eventually anyways so might as well get it out of the way) and I've been roleplaying for 3-4 years at this point (i think, I have a terrible memory)

I'm looking for someone to befriend and roleplay with, I am the co-owner/admin of a DanganRonpa roleplay (not going to say the name because I'm not sure about advertising rules) but chances are if you've looked around on DeviantArt you've seen it.

I'm a high school student, meaning I'll be busy with assignments, work, a social life, and sports. With that said, I do have quite a bit of time to post but don't expect me to be available 24/7, I don't expect you too.

Like I said, I am looking for a friend (this will be brought up a few times probably lmao—) as well as a roleplay partner. Someone to talk to, roleplay with, and play games with. I have a steam account I'm willing to give out and skype / discord accounts where we can talk/call or whatever.

It's a win win scenario, you get a roleplay partner and a friend how could you go wrong with this?

When / if you message me to discuss a roleplay (i won't reply to replies on this thread so I know you read at least a little bit of this post, unless you look like someone i want to roleplay with because come on, a good icon and nice looking text is very appealing) I'd like you to tell me about yourself and I'll do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key:

Bold = My preferred character (if none are bold then I can play either)

Striked out = No longer searching

No stars = Not too interested but will do it

One star(*) = I'm interested

Two stars(**) = I'm craving it

Four stars(****) = I WILL GIVE YOU MY SOUL!

-

QUICK NOTICE:

totally open to ANY suggestion for a ship (unless I'm like adamantly against it), LGBT+ friendly (like trans!chihiro is totally cool~, I have gay ships and stuff), open to applying these ships to prompts you have, i usually play the male for hetero ships but you can probably convince me to play the girl, headcanons are fine and welcomed.

I'm a loser, if you ask me if I've played _____ game or have seen _____ anime, as long as it's an RPG or not obscure, I might know it so don't be afraid of suggesting anything. I'll add on to this list as I think of ideas.

Persona 3 - 4 - 5;

Minato x Yukari*

Minato x Fuuka**

Minato x Mitsuru*

Minato x Aigis****

Minato x Ryoji**

Minako x Shinjiro*

Minako x Ken (strictly platonic?)**

Minako x Ryoji**

Yu x Minato

Yu x Yukiko

Yu x Rise*
Yu x
Naoto**

Adachi x Yu**

Yosuke x Adachi****

Yosuke x Yukiko*

Yosuke x Yu**

Teddie x Yosuke**

Yu x Mitsuru**

Minato x Yukiko

Akira x Futaba****

Akira x Ann*

Akira x Makoto**

Akira x Haru**

Goro x Akira****

Goro x Makoto****

Ryuji x Akira

Ryuji x Ann*

Yusuke x Haru**

Akira x Sae****

Sadayo x Akira****

Akira x Naoto****

Goro x Naoto****

DanganRonpa 1 - 2 - 3 - V3

Makoto x Junko*

Makoto x Kyoko*

Makoto x Mukuro****

Makoto x Togami

Makoto x Asahina*

Hajime x Makoto*

Hajime x Nagito**

Hajime x Chiaki****

Hajime x Ibuki**

Nagito x Komaru****

Nagito x Makoto**

Nagito x Junko**

Nagito x Izuru*

Sonia x Gundam

Sonia x Hajime*

Fuyuhiko x Peko**

Peko x Hajime*

Izuru x Junko**

Izuru x Chiaki**

Mikan x Nagito*

Mikan x Junko*
Mikan x Hajime*

Mondo x Chihiro****

Chihiro x Makoto*

Fuyuhiko x Chihiro**

Kazuichi x Chihiro****

Kyosuke x Chisa*

Kyosuke x Sakakura****

Kaede x Rantaro**

Kaede x Kiibo****

Rantaro x Shuichi**

Shuichi x Kaede**

Kokichi x Kaede**

Kokichi x Maki*

Kokichi x Kirumi****

Gonta x Kaede****

oc x oc**********

Pokemon

Red x Yellow****

Red x Blue**

Red x Green**

Red x Y*

Gold x Yellow*

Gold x Crystal*

Gold x Silver*

Gold x Ruby*

RubySapphire

Ruby x Wally*

Wally x Sapphire*

Wally x Red*
Wally x X*

Diamond x Platinum*
Diamond x Y**

Black x White*
N x Black**
N x White**

Black x Crystal****

Black x Y****

White x X****
X x Y*

Sun x Moon**********

Sun x Hau****

Moon x Hau**********

Sun x Lillie****

Moon x Gladion**********

Sun x Gladion**********

Sun x Y****

Sun x Yellow****

Moon x Black**************************************************************************************************************

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I'd also like to say I love to make friends so I hope while roleplaying we can become friends C:

remember these are preferences, not requirements. these are by no means necessary, it's just what i like and would like to see in the roleplay. however, i may drop the roleplay because of some of these since they keep me interested. you will know if I don't want to roleplay, i will for sure tell you that i am dropping the roleplay. keep in mind that just because one roleplay doesn't work out it doesn't mean others won't, if you want to try roleplaying with a new idea i'll gladly accept unless you really messed up and i do not wish to roleplay with you.

•  

J'adore romance~

• MxM and MxF are preferred since that's what I'm used to, but I have no problems with FxF and am willing to try it.
  • Be able to play multiple characters if the scene asks for it.
  • I expect you to be fair when we roleplay. Don't make the story revolving around your oc...include mine in there too! Deutagonists, not protagonists.
  • Be nice~ I like to be friends with the people I roleplay with. If we're friends I'm more likely to reply

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

now THESE are the requirements, if you can't follow these you will surely be dropped, no complaining.

•  

Post every week please.
  • Don't give me one liners, 2-6 paragraphs are perfect. I will match what you like.
  • Also, be detailed. I don't want a block of dialogue, add some detail into your writing so I get a better picture of what you're trying to convey.
  • Have some decent grammar. I'm not a literary genius, and neither are you (unless you are...) but all I'm asking is write so I can understand you.
  • Be willing to double up, if I play a character you like you should be able to do the same for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back