• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Mafia RP

Hell0NHighWater

Queen of Hell
Hey-o fellow internet humans. So I have a few ideas boggling around in this head of mine that I would like to turn into a rather awesome RP. 

giphy.gif

Just to make this a little more clear: I'd like this to be long term (obviously title duh) and I have a thing for star-crossed romances with a slow burn. I also tend to write in paragraphs (at the most 4 or 5 I won't give you a novel) but I do like longer replies so no one liners please. I'm pretty sure we are all human here (maybe) and prone to spelling errors so it's cool. I think everyone gets the point so I won't rant about the nitty-gritty stuff. I also like to get to know people as we RP and add to that army of internet friends. I don't mind writing MxM or MxF and I'm cool with being either a male character or female character. Multiple characters are even cool.

ON TO THE PLOTS

loading_wait_doctor_who.gif

It doesn't have to be Italian, actually I would prefer some diversity on the ethnicity of each family. (Russian, Chinese, Irish, etc)

The bare bones of plot 1: Organization A and Organization B have been at war for decades, locked in a brutal blood bath that is driving the city to ruin. In order to stop the blood shed both Organization leaders agree to marry their children off in a forced peace. Both characters hate each other (have possibly met before) but need to work together to keep the peace which is a lot harder said than done when it seems that everyone is out for blood.

The bare bones of plot 2 is pretty much the same as plot 1 only they are in love with each other and have to keep it a secret. Think of a criminal Romeo and Juliet. 

The bare bones of plot 3: Muse A has to guard Muse B with his/her life and protect them on the orders of the boss, their father. Which sucks because they've hated each other since they were in diapers. Muse B makes Muse A's life a living hell and eventually they end up liking each other in a way that they shouldn't and have to hide this or Muse A will be killed.

I'm super interested in these plots! Mostly Plot 1 and 3 :)  Pm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!! ^-^ I have an idea of my own in mind the cliché bad boy and goodo girl idea. I haven't found, someone to play my muses boyfriend for a good length of time. If your interested, I have my own idea!! If not, have a nice day!!^-^ 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back