• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long Term JOJO MXM RP

If you’re a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure fan and want to RP, read me <3

I’m a literate, JOJO rper who plays Bruno Bucciarati and would like a Giorno, Abbacchio or Prosciutto partner. If you’d like, I can play Giorno if you’d like to play Bruno. We can discuss other pairings.

There’s a range of themes and expressions of affections ranging from cute to creepy to extreme I’ve played. The main focus is to deepen their emotional bonds while exploring difficult aspects of being in love. I work online so my replies are daily. This is an 18+ NSFW RP.

We can create a server on Discord where channels keep paragraph RP, texting RP and discussion organized and archived. DM me and let’s get this started.

I'm looking for a Jojo RP, but I'm really only into playing the Stardust Crusaders characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back