• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom long term harry potter search

iriss

hello! as you can tell by the title, i’m looking for some long term harry potter role plays. please don’t reach out to me unless you can insure you aren’t going to plot something with me, get ready to start, and then ghost me! i’ve had that happen way too many times in the past and though i understand life happens, you can’t help that, it’s getting tiring not being able to actually start stories i get really excited for!

a bit about myself and what i’m looking for.
im 18 and have around 7 years of roleplay experience. i can write from between 2-5 decent sized paragraphs. sometimes more, it all depends on what’s going on. with that being said, i don’t care how much you’re able to give me back. all i ask for is more than a one liner and give me something to work with. i’ll get bored super quickly if you only answer my post and don’t move the story forward.
i love to double! i’ll play your love interest and you can play mine. more than likely, i’ll fall more in love with your pairing than my own, lol. so you won’t have to worry about me not putting equal attention into both sides.
i’m fairly active on this site but my reply times will vary. sometimes i’ll be able to answer every day, sometimes every other, sometimes once a week. all i ask is that your patient and i will do the same for you. if you haven’t answered in a week, i will probably give you a bump just to make sure you’re still interested, however. of course, i will expect the same in return.
ooc chatter isn’t a must, but i do find great fun in it. i love gushing about the roleplay, characters, etc.
like i said about ghosting, it happens. i’ve done it before. however, please do not plot a roleplay, get ready to start it, and then ghost. i’m tired of putting so much energy into plotting and making characters just for it to not go anywhere.

that’s all i can think of for now. if i think of anything else i’ll be sure to add it! i’ll get right into a few of my ideas. when you pm me please tell me something about yourself! don’t just tell me you want to rp.

set in the golden trio timeline, but harry potter doesn’t exist. an au where we play our oc’s in the timeline instead of the canon characters. i’m thinking for this plot it would follow the plot line of the canon series closely, but with our four oc’s. of course, also with our own twists and turns. it’s our own story after all. we can also come up with a different plot if that’s not entirely what your looking for but would like to play the golden quartet in this timeline.

what if harry potter never had to suffer from the fate voldemort brought him? what if lily and james potter never had to die? what if the marauders killed voldemort the first time around and no other generation had to worry about him? for this i’m thinking mostly canon characters… but i’m not against including oc’s!

as everyone knows it could have been neville longbottom instead of harry potter… what if that was the case? what if instead voldemort went to neville longbottom’s house that night and neville was the boy who lived? this would follow neville’s story if he was the boy who lived. the golden trio wouldn’t be harry, ron, and hermione, it would be neville, luna and ginny.

our oc’s have been blessed with two (or four) wands that are connected. this means together, their power is stronger. together, their wands form a dark, ancient magic dark wizards want. a dark group of wizards formed, looking to find those wands that are unknown to our oc’s, in their hands.

something else completely au with oc’s, i just have no ideas really, lol. i also wouldn’t mind just going through the golden trio storyline including our oc’s with our own twists and turns! if you don’t like any of my ideas and have ideas of your own, don’t be afraid to message me with them! can’t wait to hear from you! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back