• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term fandom roleplay!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there. I’m a female writer i only do clean romantic long term roleplay. I use third person past tense and detail I expect you too as well! I know this will seem harsh for some of you but please don’t use text talk when dmming it just makes me cringe I’m sorry! I’m advanced/novella depending on the partner so I’d love you to have that same level where possible. Please be at least 16/18+ to dm as I am an adult.

I’m looking for partners to play canon males for oc x canon ships and I adore love triangles. I only play female ocs. I can double but ideally I really don’t want to I’m sorry I just do so many double ups and I get so sick of them. But for rarer fandoms like Divergent and Hunger games I maybe inclined to double.

If a fandom has a ❤️ next to it I’m really interested in roleplaying if it has more than one ❤️ next to it I’m desperate to do it!

The 100 ❤️, The Maze Runner ❤️❤️, The Hunger Games ❤️, Divergent ❤️❤️❤️, The Originals ❤️, The Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, The Office (us), Gilmore Girls, anything by John Green ❤️, Twilight❤️, YOU, Game Of Thrones, Merlin (bbc adaption) ❤️ and Reign.

I can also do some classic eighties movies but you’d have to play characters from the movie! I love Heathers, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Dirty Dancing and Ghost.

I seek long term roleplays only I do only do fandom based stuff clean and romantic! Please send your favourite colour somewhere in your dm so I know you read this! I’m desperately seeking Divergent fans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back