• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term fandom roleplay! 1x1

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I’m a twenty one year old female writer who has been writing for ten years on other sites! I am looking for literate to advanced maybe even a few novella depending on my fandoms and how popular they are here?! But i do have some partner requirements and specific fandoms I’m seeking . At present I am not looking for new writers. I do only seek those who have been roleplaying for sometime.

My partner requirements are as follows:

- Please be 18+ I am 18+ there for I’d feel more comfortable if partners were 18+. I also only do long term roleplay ideally clean!

- I use third person, past tense and typically around anything from 2-8 paragraphs maybe more scene dependent and roleplay dependent! I don’t work with one liners I’m afraid.

- I’m also looking for oc x canon ships with me as the female oc and you the canon male. I love love triangles and doubles are welcome- but I do a lot of these so would prefer just to focus on a pairing with my oc.

- Please don’t ghost me! If I’m going to be away for sometime I do usually try to give my partners notice etc. But sometimes this isn’t always possible.

And finally, now it’s time for the fandoms!:
-Harry Potter.
-Divergent.
-Hunger Games.
-Maze Runner.
-The 100.
-Riverdale (early seasons).
-Teen Wolf (tv show).
-The Order.
-Twilight.
-The Originals.
- Percy Jackson.
- The Mortal Instruments.
- Disney live action/originals.

For now that’s everything I’m looking for. I’m a new fan to Percy Jackson only on the first book. I’m also new to the Mortal Instruments fandom and again I prefer the book verse! I would prefer book verses where possible. So upon dmming please tell me the male canons you play and the fandom you want. Please also tell me whether or not you want doubles. I’d also love it if you could pop your favourite colour somewhere in your first message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back