• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-Term Dragon Ball RP Partner MXM

starscheme

They/Them
tumblr_pj8ip9oDcZ1wyh2j4o1_500.gif
Hi! Hi! I posted this before and then lost interest nearly and then got back into it haha ^^; but I'm looking for someone that would like to Roleplay Vegeta x Goku.
I have some ideas I would like to use and my muse is itching for some actual action then me writing it lol.
  • The Setting of this story happens on Planet Vegeta, Everybody Lives, No one really dies type of AU. Vegeta is nearing to be King and during a ceremony gets shot at but the shooter misses and Goku who was at the ceremony (mainly at the force of his father and his brother being the second hand man.) Deflects the shot, Vegeta's father piques interest in Goku well now just known as Kakarot. Since he did save his sons life and recruits him to be the princes body guard, reluctant at first due to Raditz and also knowing The prince is kind of a jerk but ends up taking the offer. Of course Vegeta freaks out about saying his usual stuff about how he doesn't need a bodyguard. He tries his best avoding him which honestly just makes Kakarot's job harder since Vegeta would end up getting a fights or someone trying to seriously attack him.​
  • I definitely love the duo of Raditz, Vegeta and Nappa being best friends. And just talking shit to each other cuz they're really the only ones who understand why Vegeta acts this way​
  • The story doesn't end there tho! I also happen to add in a virus that is aim to murder Prince Vegeta, remember the shooting? Yep this logs in with that. The virus is carried over a weirdly bright meteor shower and effects every one but oddly enough not Kakarot, or His dad. Vegeta's father then later banishes Vegeta at first not feeling the effects but it later spreads but for some reason doesn't kill him just banishes him from their well not planet but city really. and so Vegeta and Kakarot flee the city will just call it Banshu at this point and try to avoid getting killed.​
I know it's a lot 😰 but if it's something your interested in doing please message me! Or if you have any plots to we can either mix them in with Plot or do them separately. :)

I also roleplay on discord or skype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back