• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long-term, Detailed, Search ~ (AoT, GoT/HotD, The 100)

Beautifully x Mad

Good day everyone, you can call me Kate or Madd! I've been getting back into writing a little bit again and thought I'd give another search a shot for a few fandoms :3

About me;

Over 25, so I'd feel most comfortable with someone above the age of 18.

Typically I write at least 3 paragraphs (per character) or more. I've found myself getting more into writing longer and more detailed posts. In the case of Attack on Titan I will forewarn that I do not have a ton of experience writing out action scenes but it will be interesting to try xD. Anyhoo I'd prefer a minimum of three paragraphs.

I'll roleplay through pm, discord (maybe), email or i can try threads too.

It would be cool to ooc chat too. Once I'm comfortable I get more chatty and I'm happy to gush over the characters, plot, talk about non rp related stuff!

Please just let me know if you're no longer interested. It just sucks waiting for a response that'll never come ya know? Plus who knows maybe we know another fandom that we could rp.

I'm looking for canon x oc and m x f. If you want something else for your side I'm up for trying something new! I usually don't get asked so I haven't had much of a chance to try anything else :3

I think that's about it! I don't really have triggers/limits other than the rules on site of course! Dark, angst, romance, fluff, I'm a fan of it all.

 Fandoms

So as the title states I'm just searching for a few fandoms. I typically do canon divergent rps rather than a full blown AU, but I'm not against it. Heck it might even be interesting doing some sort of crossover between a couple of them! I'll list the canon I'm looking for below.

Attack on Titan
Levi

Game of Thrones / House of the Dragon
Robb Stark
Aemond Targaryen

The 100
Bellamy

Last edited:
Hello, I would love to dream up something with you. I love Game of Throne, House of the Dragon, and the 100 is one of my favorites... though i wasnt in love with how things turned out in the end. :) Let me know if your still looking for a partner.

Hi there, I’m also very interested in the rps you mentioned above. I’m looking to improve my writing skills and have fun while doing so. I’m not entirely familiar with GOT but I know basics. As for AOT, I’m quite well-versed. I’d love to chat with you if you are comfortable. I may not be active all the time but I do try to pop on a few times a day at least. I do try to be as detailed as I can but I cannot guarantee that every single one of my posts will be three paragraphs long but I shall endeavor to do so, but as often happens, writers block can hit me kind of hard sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back