• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term detailed/advanced lit RP

WalkingCookies

Sleeping At Last - "Saturn"
Hello everyone!

Currently I am looking for a long-term RP. I am 25 and currently studying so my schedule is free most of the time. I will be able to post multiple times a day, or once in a few days depending on real life, but if the post is going to get delayed I will let my partner know :)

What I offer and require from a partner:

• Detailed, well written posts. I give more than enough information to write about in my posts so it would not be an issue for my partner to write back to me. Of course, the posts will vary in size depending on the situation but my average is 800+ words per post.
  • Realistic characters. My characters change depending on the setting and I adjust them accordingly to the plot. Character development is fun, drives the RP, and allows for variety. Also, all of my main characters are 25+ , so it would be preferable that yours are as well.
  • Talk to me. I love to brainstorm the RP, the setting, the plot. It is really fun to talk about new ideas that could be used in the RP, any change of the plot and so on, so please talk to me. I don't bite :D usually. We can talk over Discord or PMs, whichever is more preferable to you.
  • Dark and realistic themes are great to write and develop in the story. Most of the ideas I have in mind involve such themes, so keep that in mind.
  • No insta-romance. I, personally, do not mind romance as an element within the plot but it should not be the only thing that drives it. Romance adds certain drama to the setting, allows for some options that are not possible without it. Also, only M/F for the main pairing. Doubling up is not an issue and I am willing to play either male or female. Currently willing to explore other romance possibilities, so M/M and F/F for secondary characters is fine with me.
Current cravings:

The ones in bold are current cravings.
  • post-apocalyptic** / start of an outbreak or pandemic
  • sci-fi
  • modern (fantasy or realistic)
  • medieval (fantasy or realistic)
  • arranged marriage (fantasy/historical)
  • supernatural (any setting)

If you would like to RP please send me a PM or reply to this thread :)

Last edited:
I would love to discuss a fantasy arranged marriage! I have a few different ideas for that and it would be fun to hash out.

Ey man, I'm down to satisfy that bold current craving of yours (though I have to warn, I'm pretty sure we're in different timezones so if you're okay with that I'll drop you a PM)

Ey man, I'm down to satisfy that bold current craving of yours (though I have to warn, I'm pretty sure we're in different timezones so if you're okay with that I'll drop you a PM)

Go ahead and PM me :) I will tell you more about that idea I have. Timezones are such a pain, aren't they?

Oh! Do you write as male oc’s! If you do, I’d love to write with you!!

That will DEFINITELY teach me to check my messages before sending them! xD

It was supposed to say "still down." Oh dear. Not doing so well on the whole "good first impressions" thing here!

Haha it's alright. Do you mind sending me a PM? I still don't have those 10 post minimum to start conversations.

Ooh I'd be down for discussing some ideas! Dpm me? Im still a newbie on this site (hope you have them unlocked lol)

Hello there!! I would love to do a story together, if you’re still looking! I think we could come up with something really fun together!

Are you still looking for someone? I joined just to find a partner, so I am not able to PM yet. I've been in with a long term RP partner the past 5 or 6 years with a few different stories and i'm looking for something/someone new. I'm very open to original genres, very interested in world building/realistic characters (as it relates to the story)/character development and relationships is important to me. Anyway, if you're still looking, lets chat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back