• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-term Advanced Fandom RPs

littleriiver

#AnAbsoluteMess

Hello! My name is Riiver and I'm 18 years old. I'll be honest and say that I haven't roleplayed in a while and that this is one of my first attempts at getting back into roleplaying since school started. I'm a senior in high school, but I'm a relatively good student, so it doesn't take up a lot of my time. I usually play as POC's and as both genders, so anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

:Requirements: 

--Please be able advanced (I'm talking like 2-4 paragraphs.)

--Do not expect romance! Please if we do a roleplay and our characters fall in love then so be it, but if they don't then they don't. I hate forcing myself and others to play a romance that's forced and unrealistic. 

--Please be able to reply at least once a day. PLEASE do not leave the rp without telling me. Don't ghost me by all accounts and if you get bored tell me! I won't be angry :)

--I can do all pairings. (MXM, FXF, FXM)

--Don't be afraid to correct me on my grammar or anything. If anything seems wrong in my posts please tell me! It's greatly appreciated!

---------------------------------------------

:Fandoms:

--LOTR

--Percy Jackson 

--Warriors Cats

--Pokemon 

--Star Wars

I will add more as time goes on :)

Thanks for reading :D

-----------------

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator: