• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long term 1x1 search <3

alyssaj94

Disney Girl
Plain and simple. I’m searching for some rp partners. Mainly mxf realistic with romance involved. I have a few plots in mind but always open to new ideas ?

Plot 1

Muse A and Muse B are roommates. After a long night of partying they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to care, they curl up into Muse A's bed together. Muse A snuggles into Muse B's chest, Muse B slides their hand beneath Muse B's shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up half-dressed in each other's arms with no clear recollection of what happened the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir up curiosities between the two roommates. What will happen if the roommates are able to piece the events of the previous night together? How will it change their relationship if they were intimate with one another? If they weren’t intimate, will they become curious about what being lovers would be like? Will the awkwardness of the situation be too much for either of them to handle?

Plot2

Muse A and muse B are very close friends. Muse A’s house/apartment/dorm has been broken into and ransacked. Feeling unsafe, Muse A asks Muse B to let them stay at their place until the police have apprehended the person responsible. Will deeper friendship or romance blossom between Muse A and Muse B during the length of the stay?
Or will the experience be a disaster that reveals all the dirty little habits and quirks Muse A and Muse B have kept from one another?

EDIT: Some other pairings I’d be interested in:

Childhood friends
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Good Girl x Bad Boy
“Enemies”
Forbidden Relationship

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back