• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term 1x1 Genshin Impact roleplay

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺    ˚⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺    ˚
Would anyone be interested in doing a long term Genshin Impact roleplay.

I'm not very active here so I'd prefer discord for roleplaying— I'm fully caught up on the archon quest.
I'm completely open for doing au's

Here are some extremely rare pairs I wouldn't mind roleplaying with anyone who's interested in doing these ships! Mostly all of them are angst— because I absolutely love writing it. But anyway here are the ships;

Dainsleif \ Dottore

Dainsleif \ Pierro ★

Dainsleif \ Alhaitham ★

Dainsleif \ Itto

Or ask for other ships— just one thing, I only do bxb and my apologies but I don't roleplay with ocs.

★'s by the ships I'd really love to roleplay!

I've been having some major brain rot over these ships! Despite them being extremely rare pairs.

★ rules \ about me

I am 22 years old I use they \ them pronouns

I only roleplay or chat with people who are 18+, it's what I'm most comfortable with.

I've been roleplaying for 5+ years now and I'm a fairly advanced writer. I don't do no one-liners!! As it causes me to lose inspiration.

Hey! Not sure if you're still interested, a friend and I are looking to rp as Venti and Alhaitham, we aren't interested in doing ships but we are interested in doing just general long term roleplay. Let me know if you're interested!!

Hey! Not sure if you're still interested, a friend and I are looking to rp as Venti and Alhaitham, we aren't interested in doing ships but we are interested in doing just general long term roleplay. Let me know if you're interested!!
Oh— Sure I'm definitely still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back