• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long lost childhood lovers

rpbbg

We’ve been childhood friends since we were 3. Growing up with each other, we both developed feelings for the other, but never told. When we reached the age of 16, I had to move away to a different state with no way to contact you. The last thing I said to you was “I love you” in a written letter I left under your pillow for you to find. Now it’s three years later and we’re now 19. I moved back to our old state, not even knowing where you live. It was a Saturday, and I was running a normal grocery store errand. Reaching up to grab a box from a shelf, I accidentally knocked a few boxes over, hitting someone who was passing by. What happens when we both realize who the other is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back