• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lone's Search (Ignore post, fandom/songdom[is that a thing?]/brainstorm)

LoneSniper87

Dirtyhands
Yo! LoneSniper87 here, or just Lone. I would prefer to not be called Sniper, but I will live. Anyway I have been roleplaying for a year or two and only very recently on here, so treat me well! :P

Rules

- RPN standard

- Quality over Quantity, I have desired post length, I find that stupid. You can't right 4+ paragraphs in a dialouge without doing some guesswork, which I dislike. As long as yu push he story or I can reply that is ok

- CS is whatever you want in it, I personally don't put personality or backstory.

- don't be rude, if I do something you don't like bring it up in a nice manner please.

- no god modding unless you have a fair reason and it isn't often.

Now onto the good things! I am only listing fandom's at the moment!

shows/movies/books

Vampire Knight

TWD

Arrow/Flash

SAO

Matrix

Six of Crows/Grishaverse

games

Rainbow Six(explanation if needed)

SOCOM

GTA/Sleeping Dogs

Need for Speed

songs

Nightmare - A7X(plot)

Beauty of Annihilation - Elana Seigman(brainstorm)

A reminder: with all plots, I am open to suggestions and ideas! Glad you got this far, comment or pm if you like any of these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back