• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lonely Writers Club

Taylor Rose

Scarlett Ivy
Welcome to Lonely Writers Club,

Here is were you speak to people from all over the world, and find people you have common interest with and find your best friend forever. Due to Privacy matters, We would like you to invent your pen name, and hey it makes it fun for having a mysterious name. Hope the next years you will have the best time of your life.

Sincerely,

The Lonely Writers Club President

You received this letter when you were like 11-12 years old and you thought this was the coolest thing ever. Now 5 years have past and The Lonely Writers club is Closing down and they're having a reunion of all the writers as their last big Hurrah! So will you meet your pen pal? Will you fall in love or Fall out of a pen pal?

Anyone Interested?

I'm interested :)

Are you still looking more? I really like how original this idea is, even though it's so close to the reality that some of us have probably experienced first hand.

Ok so 10 of you guys are interested I need 8 Girls and 8 guys to make this interesting and also some that are not from the US as well so Can I have what you guys are doing so I can make a page

Girl character - Charlotte (Charlie) - from Largs, Scotland. pen name: Loxie, If that's okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Male from Long Island, New York - I almost wonder if we should use our screen names as our character's pen names? I mean, I personally might.

Ok I'll put a reserve for you Please let me know what needs to be reserved

I mean it's whatever you want to use as their pen names to be I'll post everything once the page goes up BTW The page will come up Later tonight because I am going out like in 10 minutes and won't be back till late

Male - Texas probably, if you're still reserving spots

Ahh, is it too late to say I'm interested? I would probably play a girl named Acasis from Oregon or Northern Cali. Thanks!

Her pen name would be Moth or Mothy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back