• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lonely meme looking for rp partners

xraystudios

Dang space meme
Hello! My name is Ace and as you can tell I'm looking for an rp partner!

Overview-

• OC and fandom
  • Long term and short term
  • Muse: any gender
  • Pairings: any gender pairings
  • All genres (mainly romance, drama, action, and angst)
  • Medium: Skype, Kik, AIM, and Chatzy
  • 3rd person, past tense or 1st person, present tense
  • Script form, written like a book
  • 2-8 sentence entries (7-15 words per sentence)
  • Multifandom
  • 2 years experience

About me- I’m really interested in finding someone to be both a friend and rp partner, someone who I can create a whole universe and relationships with our characters. I roleplay mainly through a chatroom service called Chatzy but can roleplay through Skype, kik, and AIM as well. Mun/OOC talk can be done though Facebook, Skype, kik, texting, and a different Chatzy room. I’m comfortable playing any gender, and doing any pairing of genders. Very little I will not do, but I am not interested in furries/nekos/other animals. Aliens and other humanoid monsters are okay, but I really am not interested in animal roleplays. I mainly roleplay in 3rd person, past tense and normally in script form while written like a book (ex. He walked over to the rail and looked over the edge. “It’s not easy being me” he said). My length varies from about 2-8 sentences (with about 7-15 words a sentence). I will roleplay any genre, and most ideas. I like romance or drama of some kind in my roleplays, and am very interested in action.

Fandoms- Satan and Me, Here It Comes, Marvel/DCU, Nickelodeon, SU, Ouran Host Club, Megamind, Black Butler, Star Wars: TFA, DHMIS, Disney, Homestuck, a whole lot others I can’t think of

What I want from you: Consistant replies, talk between the muns/OOC talk, decent grammar, interesting characters/ideas, an open mind. Ages between 15-25 only please, I get uncomfortable with huge age gaps irl.

If you are interested just contact me through here

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested! Would you mind giving me your Skype username so we can discuss it on there? 83 If you would like to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back