• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lonely Long Time RPer Seeking Fairy Tail (anime/manga) Partner

JadeLiCat

Hi everyone.

I wish I could say I was here on a happy note, but sadly that's not the case. A very dear friend and long time RP buddy of mine has recently lost all interest in me. I come here now hoping to find new friends to write with and maybe help ease the pain I'm in.

I mainly play OCs (Yes, I know, the dreaded OC, oh the horror!) but unlike many other "OCs" out there, I actually care about things like character development and not turning them into annoying nitwits and I want to be critiqued if I even start to border on Mary-Suedom. Can't improve as a writer if I'm not critiqued now can I?

I'm willing to provide writing samples of my RP style and OCs to see if they would be characters you would be comfortable RPing with. I'll even provide my scores from the Mary-Sue Limitus test if you want to be certain I'm telling the truth about having my OCs be actual well developed characters. I would also need to see a writing sample of your work as well. Nothing too insane, just like two paragraphs or something. You don't have to be a grammar genius, but know how to write. Hopefully that makes some sense.

Right now I'm looking for someone to do a Fairy Tail one on one with me, particularly someone who would be willing to play Freed Justine. For any of those still hesitant because of the whole OC thing, I'm willing to do this RP without the need for a ship. I just need something immersive to help distract me the pain I'm still going through. Something with good plot and good writing. As much as I would really love to do a ship with him, I just need to RP with someone who can play him in character and knows how to write. So if anyone out there in RP land is interested, please reply and tell me a little about yourself?

Thank you again to all of those reading.

Hi, and thank you for replying. Tell me a little bit about yourself? What you like to RP and all that?

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]Im not sure if I can help but I just wanted to say good luck in case I cant help.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back