• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Loki x Darcy Lewis [Darcy Recruitment][Other Ships Available][Marvel:MCU][1x1]

The Stolen Relic

"There Are no Men Like me."
Introduction

Good evening Ladies, Gentlemen, and other beings alike. I am The Stolen Relic, but more formerly you can refer to me as Loki.
Like you, I am also in search of a roleplay partner , however I aimed in a direction of something very specific, and if you are interested it will more than likely be moved to another part of the forum. First, As I am Sure you are Estranged to me, allow me to share with you my resume.

I have been roleplaying off an on for a good almost 9-10 years. I consider myself an Advanced Literate Writer but I can also write semi-lit as well. I'm usually able to match my partners quiet well, going as detailed as I need to be. I took Gothic literature classes in high school so I'm well versed when it comes to speech and analytical behavior in writing. This is not to claim I an expert by any means. I am simply a man that has learned a few things to help strengthen my words as a writer. I am a hobbyist that spends to much time trying to prove who to better pair the character's of the Marvel Cinematic Universe together. So don't let my Fancy words Scare you too much.

I don't feel there is anything else you need to know about me, I am very conversational in particular, and despite how Professional this post may seem, I am more accurately a very meme driven 20 year old having an existential crisis ever thirty minutes. But again enough about me. I'm here to roleplay, and I'm sure you are too, so lets get into the meat of this request.

I'm Currently Looking for someone to roleplay a romantic domestic relationship between Loki and Darcy Lewis of the Marvel series. I have a plot and information down below as well as some other information you might be willing to hear if Darcy is not your Cup of tea. I'm open to anything really.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules
I hate them. You hate them. Everyone hates them. So lets get this done as Quickly as Possible.

★ Again this is Going to Be a Literate Roleplay. Again I can also write Semi-literacy if you're desperate enough for it. My only request to this is that you at least are able to type a full paragraph containing at least 8 sentence's or more. This is not Amino, So Im sure you are able to do it.

★I am Only looking for one person to fill the Role of Dacry Lewis for this plot, if and when a person fills this spot I will no longer being taking requests for this specific plot. However I am still open to other Loki ships as well, I have them listed further down below.

★Unfortunately I DO NOT Roleplay romantic relationships between Loki and OC's. I apologize but it is just not my favored Cup of Tea.

★I am Not afraid to roleplay mature themes, that of course fall in line with the guidelines, so if you have anything you wish to tell me before Proceeding that you might find uncomfortable with please tell me things you don't wish for me to include or mention.

★My Aim is to have this Roleplay be long term, Im aware that everyone has there own life outside of this website but if something comes up that might affect your posting scheduled please let me know by either private messaging me or sending me a message on the actual forum page as well.

★ This story takes place After Avengers: Infinity Wars/ Endgame. I shouldn't have to Say it, but If you haven't seen the movie yet you probably won't understand why it's all happening the way its happening.

★ Loki is a Genderfluid Character in a literal sense. He can change from both Man, Woman, and other creature's both mythological and real regardless of Gender or shape. My Loki however is of the MCU so his preferred Gender is Male, although there are times when they will change into a more feminine or womanly body type to adjust to her current preference at the time being. I do not strictly roleplay Loki as "only femme" to cater to your heterosexual needs. Loki is Pansexual. If you have an issue with them being anything other than a man, woman, or inversion of the two genders then please don't message me. We don't disrespect Loki's character in this house.

Thank you for going through all that an bearing with me. Now, without Further to do, here is the Plot.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Story

After Loki escapes from Stark Tower after the Attack on New York, the alleged Villain has gone into hiding with the Tesseract now in his possession. It's not Till Three months Later that there is another sitting of the God in down town London by Darcy Lewis herself. After walking home one night to her shared apartment with Scientist Jane Foster, she runs into a familiar face in a dark Alley way who is none other than Loki Laufeyson. Mistaking her as Jane foster he attempts to ask her on important matters regarding Her current Research. But Darcy Freaks out and Tasers him, knocking him out completely. She takes him back to the apartment, and Loki awakes strapped to a chair by, lots of Duct tape, and Darcy holding a frying pan and Loki is confused as to why she thinks that will hold him.

This is where OUR story Begins.

Cont.

In the case that the Original Story line has already been claimed I am also Open to other lot Suggestions as well. I also have a list of other Loki ships I'm more than willing to participate in.

Loki × Darcy Lewis
Loki × Brunhilde(Valkyrie)
Loki × Jane Foster
Loki(AOA) × Verity Wills

Loki × Dr.Strange
Loki × Tony Stark
Loki × Grandmaster
Loki × Steve Rogers
Loki × Wanda Maximoff
Loki × The Lady Sif

I Will Never Roleplay Thorki romantically. Please Don't ask.

In Conclusion.

Thank you For taking time to read through my Post. Feel Free to ask me any questions below. To Roleplay with me Just send me a roleplay example and a small introduction of yourself. Feel free to include pronouns or any information you think Might be necessary for me to know. I will bump this thread in 24 hours if it has not recieved any Takers. For now, Dear Reader, I bid you adu.

Last edited:
By the way Im still looking for someone who'd be willing to participate in this plot with me. My other person ended up falling flat so I kinda need a new taker- uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back