Login Here

"Alright fine we can eat first, I don't want to be known as a slave driver." Mahan wasn't going to argue about something that important when he wa going to need to eat as well. He pulled out a bowl of rabbit stew sat down and decided to listen to what the others had to say. He was a little shocked to hear that Clancy hand been grinding all last night but he did come back with some good results. It was a bit overkill really but he did agree that fighting higher level mobs was a good way to level up faster. Heck that is pretty much what he was doing when he went with Loki down to the second floor. Lurie also did have a good point as well since they were still at a relatively low level so the normal goblins should give them plenty of exp.

He was about to say something when he realized that Nightshade was not with them. "Hey where did nightshade go? I swore that he was still with us last night."
RaynaFon RaynaFon Sizniche Sizniche

Lurie nodded happy to Clancy offer. "Sure, but let's keep to the second room first. I'd like to beef my heals up first before we going into a really dangerous room." Lurie had a bit more of her stew when Mahan spoke up.

"Oh, he said something about not being able to sleep in the tent and wanted to use his room back at the inn before his time ran out. So he's probably back in town." After saying such, Luire put a spoonful of stew in her mouth and smiled. Even though it was a game, it still tasted great.

Loki on the other hand was sorting through her inventoru as she ate. She had gotten alot of stuff while grinding. Most of it was junk for her, but some was usable. She was also happy she uad doubled her gold. The adept robes were pretty much the same, stat wise as her caster robes but with a two poiny increase to Intelligence. While not a lot, every bit helps. Pick one, Loki chose black as it's color and equipped it. She now had 44 points of intelligence.

Grabbing anotjer one out from her inventory, she tossed it to Lurie.

"You don't have any armor other than the starting gear right? You can use that."

Lurie caught it and thanked Loki while equipping it.

"So Mahan, when did you want to clear the dungeon?" Loki asked swallowing a bite of stew."

Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

He cracked his knuckles as he came out of the enchanting guild. While JHelm walked along the path towards the gate he opened his UI and looked down at his gold which was at 512. Looking back up at his stats he started deciding how to spend the next few levels worth of SP. By the time he decided he was already out the gate and in front of the dungeon.

The warrior blinked owlishly before walking into the dark cave. He equipped the Peacemaker as he arrived on the first floor to be greeted by the same group he had seen the day before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sizniche Sizniche RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63
(Tell me if I got here too fast?)

Mahan had to actually think about Loki's question. He didn't really have a timeline for when he wanted them be done but only that he wanted to be done as fast as possible.

"Well as this is the third day we need to at least be done in another 2 or 3 days. Even if we don't level up a lot we can always come back but we need to open the first city portal at the city of light."

He was starting to think that sacrificing the chance to gain levels was worth getting out of the starting zone. Plus the city of beginnings was a bit over packed with players so it would be good for everyone if they made it to the city of light.

He took the last bite of his rabbit stew and set the bowl down and and picked up his helmet. "We can't stay in the starting zone forever so for the good of everyone we need to get this done as soon as possible."
RaynaFon RaynaFon Sizniche Sizniche Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

He walked into the room while the paladin spoke about leaving the City of Beginning with a valid argument. Although he hoped he could get enough levels so he could at least feel safe when traveling towards the next city. He was about to take a seat near the wall, but his stomach growled like a dragon. He sighed cursing himself for not getting something to eat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RaynaFon RaynaFon Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

"Memories.you'd rather not care to remember?" Yuna repeated but before she could say anything more about it they heard mahan call.

Yuna came out of the tent when mahan called for them, folowed by Fabian, and took some rabit stew aswell. She made a mental note that she'd have to make something else soon, because rabit stew was getting a bit boring after a while. She nodded to Loki's comment about her being good enough and smiled "heh, thanks, I will" she said.

Then she looked at mahan who mentioned it was their third day in the game, Yuna opened her UI to see if they could log back out again but she was dissapointed and her she sighed. 48 hours had passed and they hadn't been able to fix it, maybe they couldn't fix it at all anymore! Her smile faded and she stared into the fire, suddenly she didn't care for anything in the game anymore, all she wanted was to go home. She didn't want to celebrate her birthday with some random people she had just met, she wanted to celebrate it with her family, with her dearly beloved twins and her mother.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche

Loki nodded at Mahan's words. "Alright." She replied."Then we should at least make our way to the mini-boss by today. Also Welcome back JHelm."
With a grin, Loki handed him a bowl of stew when his stomach growled.

"Whelp, no better time to get started than now right? I've got a feeling that this place will be getting crowded soon enough now that it's the third day. We should get going."

Loki stood up and started to unpack the tents when she noticed Yuna staring into the fire. It didn't really seem like her, so Loki wondered what was wrong. Though, if she had to take a guess...

"Something wrong Yuna? You thinking about them?" Loki asked staring at her from the other side of the fire.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Yuna got pulled out of her thoughts and looked up at Loki "commant? I... I mean, what?" she stuttered "thinking about who? My family? Heh, yea" she said and stood up, she realised sitting and being sad wouldn't help her so she decided to try and help Loki break down the tents. "I was thinking of how I'm gonna miss them on my birthday" she said as she tried to carefully break down a tent, but let it slip and it broke down much quicker "you know, it's my birthday the day after tomorrow"

RaynaFon RaynaFon

"Really?" Loki looked at Yuna while folding up the tents. "That's cool! Well, er, the birthday part, not the missing your family. Heh." Loki chuckled nervously and then smiled."We should throw you a birthday party then. I've never been to one anyways. So I think it'd be nice to have my first one be a friend's."

Loki was already thinking of what she should get for Yuna. Thinking about it, Loki came up with a decision quickly.

"I'm sure you'll see them soon enough. After all, the people running this game should be doing everything they can to make the logout work again. After all they'd be in serious trouble otherwise."

Loki patted Yuna's shoulder. "Just give it a bit of time, I'm sure we'll get back. We should worry about clearing the game. Might be one of those weird ways to 'beat the game' and log everyone out manually. How knows, but worth a shot."

Saying so, she went back to helping break down the tents and put it back in jer inventory.

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Yuna smiled from Loki's happy responce, that put her in a better mood already. "Yea, a birthday party here sounds good I guess" she said as she started folding the collapsed tent "but I had kinda hoped that I could celebrate it with my family, since eighteen is kinda a special age and all. Not that we had planned anything but still" she said and sighed.

She finished folding the tent and handed it to loki "but you've never been to a birthday party? Why that?" she asked curiously, but then realised that might be personal information so she quickly added "if you want to tell, of course"

She nodded when Loki said that they'd be working on getting them out of here, that was true, maybe the problems was more difficult to fix and she just needed to have patience with them.

"Heh, yea, let's focuss on the monsters for now, while we're trapped here we might aswell make the best use of our time" she said "no use in panicking and such"

RaynaFon RaynaFon

"Hmm, I guess that is true." Loki folded up the last of the tents and put them away in her inventory. "Oh, huh?" Loki replied when Yuna asked about her celebrating a birthday.

"No, not that I can remember. Most of what I remember of living with my parents before they split was fighting. After moving to the US with my father, he was always working, or something. Either way he always came home very late; still does. So I've never had or been to a birthday party. Hmm, I've never really celebrated any holiday really, well maybe a Christmas a few times when my father came home early and brought a few friends over."

Loki shrugged.

"That's all in the past now though. Nothing that can do about it, so might as well make the first birthday party I go to a fun one, heh." Loki smiled and stood up. "Let's go clear us a dungeon!"

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

ZiGgVaRr stood at the middle of the city of beginnings. For the last two days he's been trying to catch a clue of what was going on, and ended up with no much luck. Last night he gave up, and decided to join a party to travel around. Unfortunately two days was long enough for most beginners to group up. ZiGgVaRr decided to adventure around the city into the forest, and probably into the dungeon. He tightened his grip on his straight sword as he walked through the forest. By far no animals bothered to attack him, and his walk to the dungeon seemed fine. Then it struck to him: he hasn't leveled up for the past days. Ah, great. He thought. He looked around to see if there would be any unlucky animals he could hunt.

"Alright everyone we need to knock out this dungeon quickly and swiftly." Looking over at Yuna and Loki, "We can see about what to do for your birthday while we're taking this place down."

Mahan was getting restless and wanted to get things going and that wasn't going to happen with them still sitting and talking. He did though understand that it was important for Yuna that her birthday was coming in a couple of days. They were going to have to do something nice for her since she couldn't spend it with her loved ones. They had only known each other for going on three days, but for Mahan it felt like they had been friends for years. And Mahan feels that no matter what you always have to do good towards your friends.

"Ok now since Nightshade isn't here right now we have to start making progress so when he gets back we can just help power level him. If possible like Loki said we need to see if we can make it to the mini-boss. Now I don't need to remind you all that the players in town are gonna start going crazy if they can't start going anywhere else soon. If we are all gonna be stuck here we can't stay in the starting zone forever. There just isn't enough room and some might start mass killing players to relieve stress so we have to finish this dungeon and at least give everyone a chance to explore the world they are stuck in."

Now wasn't the time to sugar coat things as when everyone was still eating Mahan decided to read what the in-game forums had to offer. According to what he was reading apparently there were plenty of players complaining and even going on rants about the fact that they were still stuck in the starting zone. It didn't seems so bad until he read about someone who saw another player purposely sending himself to respawn to see if he could get out that way. Needless to say based on how the article was written it was not a pretty sight.

Of course there were also talks about how the Eclipse guild that was just formed that was made of the players who killed the first boss, but he didn't really read most of them. A lot of them were people looking for and trying to join them. Normally that would be a good thing but they had to focus more on taking down the dungeon. With that to do he didn't have time to check each person for their possible positions and assigning jobs for them all to do. Until they could get everyone into the main game he didn't have anytime for that.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Yuna listened to why Loki had never been to a birthday party, that didn't sound fun at all. Even though Yuna's mom wasn't always home aswell, they always made time for eachother on special days. "Ahw, that's not nice" Yuna said when Loki was finshed. It didn't seem to bother Loki too much as she focussed on clearing the dungeon again, but Yuna still felt as if a hug was needed, for herself and for Loki so she quickly gave Loki a friendly hug and then stepped away again and smiled "yea, let's go clear a dungeon!" she said cheerfully.

She looked at Mahan and nodded "yea, let's do this dungeon first" she said to him aswell.

She took a deep breath and took a moment to take in the situation, just like she did sometimes at home. Taking a moment to ground herself and to realise the situation she was in was the best way for her to prepare for a busy or chaotic period, like now when they'd probably spend the day clearing the dungeon and fighting.

When she looked around she saw her friends, the people who she had met only a few days ago but they felt as if they had a really strong bond already. She saw Loki standing next to her, who was funny, strong and a great leader and friend. And mahan, who was a great leader aswell, also very strong and ambitious. She missed Nightshade a bit, who was such a great smith and who usually brought up the mood of everyone by his sometimes unusual behaviour.

Yuna smiled, maybe it wasn't so bad to be stuck here. She had made some awesome friends and she wasn't sure if she could miss them anymore. If they would be able to log out again she'd defenitly keep playing the game to see everyone.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Loki was surprised by Yuna's sudden hug. Normally it was her doing it, and half the time she was teasing Yuna. No one had ever done the same to her, and certainly not to cheer her up. Most people just assumed she was alright but she didn't care. She had never been cheered up before. It was...a refreshing change.

Turning her head, she blushed softly and spoke in a soft voice. "Y-yeah..beating the dungeon...or something."

Loki regained her composer and looked at the group. She wasn't sure why she cared to travel with them, but she did know it was a bit fun. Especially when she got to tease them. For whatever reason, she liked hanging around rhis group of people, and decided to do so. Gathering up the extra firewood, the camp had finally been cleared and Loki spoke up.

"Alright, so here's the idea." Loki's voice echoed in the cave.

"We'll go past the second room with ease. Mahan and I are more than a match for the mobs there. We'll clear that then head for the third room across the bridge. Once there, we need to focus on the clerics. They'll be a pain. Mahan, you've got the most health so keep the Steel knight busy while I kill one of the clerics while Yuna and Clancy take out the other. Once that's done we help Mahan kill the knight and it's onward to the fourth room."

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Last edited:
He thanked Loki as she handed him a bowl of stew, he took a bite.
He took another.
And another.
And finished.
He let out a sigh as he finished the stew, he hadn't eaten at all since day 1. JHelm picked himself up and held the bowl towards Loki, just a smidge of red on his face. The conversation had soon shifted from talking about clearing the dungeon to more intimate subjects.

He tried to tune out their intimacies, as he was barely friends with them, why would he have the right to listen to it? He nodded stiffly as they finally started talking about the dungeon again.

This was going to be difficult.
Summer Breeze Summer Breeze RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Sizniche Sizniche

Plinto had given up on even trying to stop Loki or Mahan from sending them to and almost certain death. Mahan had made a good point no matter how good it would be to work on gaining their levels there were risk in the long run for not leaving the starting zone. Plus it wasn't looking like anyone else was gonna speak up against the plans and he did want to be the odd man out.

He relaxed waiting for the possible chance to be sent for respawn when Loki started to give the rundown on what the plan was going to be. He didn't see a point in panicking and based on what they were going to do he wasn't going to need to risk his own hide. In fact if everything goes exactly how Loki says he wouldn't have to do anything until after the clerics are killed on the third floor. He might be able to help depending on how it goes but he would rather wait until he really is needed so he doesn't get himself killed and have to waste time get back.

"Ok lets do this then," he said pulling out his daggers. "Just tell me when and I'll slice anything you point at to pieces."

RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Sizniche Sizniche

Lurie equipped her new robe and was happy about her new boost in stats. Four points in Intelligence and three in both Constitution and Spirit. That would definitely help her heals. Lurie than sat down and listened to the plans. She wasn't sure how it'd good, but she had faith in the two leaders. They seemed to know what they were doing. So she just left the orders to them and would focus on healing and beating things up.

"Alrighty, let's go clear a dungeon!" Lurie jumped up and grabbed Clancy's hand and brought him with her as she followed the others deeper into the cave.

Loki turned to Mahan. "Alright. The camp is packed and ready to go. So let's start heading down. The other players well start heading in here as well so we might as well start to push our way through."

Taking point, Loki made her way down the path and to the stone bridge and the second room.

"Let's clear it just like training. It'll be easy!"

With the training they had done the night before, Mahan and Loki cleared the second room no problem without help.

"Now for the third room. This should be fine with everyone here. Let's push on."

Saying so, Loki made her way across the bridge.

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

After they left down the second floor Mahan was surprised by how quick he and Loki just annihilated them quickly and with little to no effort. Now that he thought about it when they did it the first time they hadn't even allocated their stat points so of course it was easier. Crossing the bridge they came to entrance of the next floor revealing the two Clerics and the Steel Knight that they saw when they first showed up. Then it was not a good choice to try and attack them because even though they could heal themselves that did mean that they could stop the Clerics from heal the knight that easy.

"Ok everyone just stick to the plan Loki laid out and if you were not assigned anything just wait on reserve. We don't need anyone to play the hero today and get killed in the process."

Turning to Lurie. "Make sure to pace yourself at the beginning for now. We need to make sure that you have enough mana just incase someone needs healing. I would help with that but that Steel Knight is going to need all my focus."

"Alright everyone let's do this," he said charging at the Steel Knight, shield up and ready for the long marathon of tanking.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Sizniche Sizniche

As Mahan and Loki wiped the 2nd floor with ease he had took out his new blade. They reached the third floor where steel knights spawned, higher leveled than him. As the Paladin rushed out when the mobs spawned, he quickly dashed out along with Mahan slashing at one cleric successfully 3 times dealing 29 damage each.(57 Damage)
RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Loki shook her head a bit as JHelm charged out with Mahan.

"Not exactly part of the paln but alright."

She then turned her head to Plinto.

"Alright, once the knight's focus is on Mahan try to sneak behind it. Your level five passive will make tissue paper out of his armor."

After that, Loki ran up to the cleric JHelm had attacked and finished it off with her own two attacks, then ran off to help Yuna and Clancy with their own cleric.

Lurie was very not ok with crossing the bridge that went over a dark abyss into nothingness, but also didn't want to be left behind. So she stayed close to the others and was quiet. When they finally got to the other side and into the lit fortress she felt alot better.

Lurie nodded at Mahan's words and when the fight started she placed Light Shield on the group. Just like when they cleared the second room monsters by themselves, Lurie was impressed by how strong Mahan and Loki were and wondered if she'd be able to catch up with them.

Yuna nodded to the plan that Loli had thought of, it was quite a good plan and together with Clancy she was sure she could take out one of the clerics, even if she had never fought along side clandy before, but it would be fine.

she folowed the others to the next room, it was amazing how fast Loki and Mahan cleared it. Even if Yuna didn't go for power and strength, she almost got jealous. but then she remembered that they were her friends and she shouldn't be jealous, she should be proud of them.

When they crossed the bridge, Yuna held tightly on to her bow and got her arrows ready. the clerics and steel knight looked strong but nothing that they couldn't handle, she hoped so at least. She looked at Clancy "ready?" she asked and then took an arrow on her bow and shot an explosion shot that dealt damage to their own cleric, aswell as to the other cleric and the steel knight (27 each). She nodded pleased and shot two more arrows to the cleric before dashing out of the way so she couldn't get hit by the clerics attack.

Sizniche Sizniche RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Mahan was glad that Lurie put the light shell around them because the Steel knight was a powerhouse with a whopping 30 strength. He would of destroyed it in one hit had he not used his sun shield as well to increase his defences by another 90 points. Right when he was in range the Steel knight tried his best to take out his shield but it was to no avail. Taking advantage Mahan tried to get a hit in but the Steel Knight raised his shield reducing all physical damage by 60%. It wasn't much but he kept at it so as to make sure that the Steel Knight would stay playing defence by repeatedly hitting him 3 times (52 damage). At this point Mahan continues to cast sun shield and wait it out until help came.

Meanwhile Plinto followed Loki's orders to stealth behind the Steel Knight and get some damage in as quick as possible. He only had 56 seconds before his stealth wore off but that was long enough. The Steel Knight had restarted its attack on Mahan when he found the perfect opening to strike. Once he was behind him he quickly used shadow buff and leaped at the knight using cross slash dealing a massive 58 damage. To keep the focus on Mahan he quickly ran off and stealthed so that the knight wouldn't come after him.

Steel Knight HP 33/170
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Last edited:
Seeing Mahan and Plinto bring down the Steel knight's HP to 33, Loki changed her plans.

"Aright guys great job, let's keep going!"
Shouting out that, Loki bound the cleric with Deadman's Hands and then used Creeping Shadows, dealing 66 damage to both mobs. The Steel knight dead and the cleric was left with 30HP. Running up, she slashed the cleric dealing exactly the same amount of damage as was it's HP.

Loki stood up straight and placed her scythe over her shoulder.

"Alright. Let's not waste any time. We'll clear the next room in no time too!"

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

"Come on everyone we need to keep going," said Mahan. "At this rate we could be at the mini-boss before lunch." Everything had gone without a hitch with the mobs dying with them not taking any losses. While heading to the next room he took a moment to check his inventory to see what kind of drops he got from that little scuffle. To a bit of surprise and disappointment he got 120 gold, a Steel Knight Breastplate, and some Steel Knight Gauntlets. It was great that he got some new armor pieces but it could've been better to get the whole set if possible. He would of waited to kill the Steel knight again but odds are there would be another chance later.

Entering the next floor wasn't a problem but seeing what was inside was more the concern. There was were three level15 mobs consisting of a Steel Knight, Cleric, and a Mage. If it wasn't for the fact that most Clerics and Mages normally stand in one spot unless in danger this could get very bad.

"This doesn't look to bad just everyone make sure to stay on your toes and focus on getting the Mage out first. The Cleric most likely will focus on itself and the knight so we will have to be quick so that he doesn't get the chance to heal anyone." He didn't want to say anything but at the rate that they were going if they didn't get to the boss soon he was going to be a bit worried about how strong it could be when they get there.
RaynaFon RaynaFon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back