• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Login: Alliance Community Forum

@Andraus

Hey I can't join, sorry about that. I've been busy with work and when I'm off I'm just way too tired to type up anything and I just want to play all the time xD Sorry! Thank you for the invite though! Maybe another time :)

Here's a thought ... are magically enchanted weapons a thing?

Thinking of making them a part of my first post as a motivation factor.

Andraus said:
@Blitz I am a bit iffy about letting this one in, but I see no harm in it so far. Consider it accepted.
@HighSanguinaryPriest Your character is accepted!
Well , I could change it , I am sorta new. The (Load data) thingy is so anyone could ask a question In case I left out some stuff (Which I certainly did), But if it is okay then I'll leave it until I'm told otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andraus said:
@Blitz It is, and you can sure join!
@HighSanguinaryPriest I am glad to see more people taking the initative to form their own forms of government, and adding a new player to the mixing pot! Consider your world accept, and I hope to see a character soon!

@TeaMMatE11 @DemetrioMachete @Trombone Geek @XAmandaX @Enuky K

I need to know if anyone of you will be posting in this soon.
Thing is, I made a world, and have no idea what happened to it. ALso sorry for taking so long with abilities and backgrounds....been playing way too much overwatch.

TeaMMatE11 said:
Thing is, I made a world, and have no idea what happened to it. ALso sorry for taking so long with abilities and backgrounds....been playing way too much overwatch.
I like your KongsTiger pic. my favorite tank from world war two.

I think I might join, creating a culture of Insect people who are still in the late interplanetary age, perhaps they have met one of the other races as "visitors" and might have reverse engineered FTL stuff...or perhaps that could happen in the roleplay an Alien scientist stowing away on a ship

Sorry for the homeworld of the A'Thera for not being up, the coding is messing up and I might have to remake it again. Hopefully, it will work this time. If not then I am going to have to leave the A'Thera a mystery. Then again, they were already a mystery as it is ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back