• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Loaded Pen

Newest picture and one of my RP characters for a friend who adores him to pieces. He will be shaded in a couple days
RuneforKyt.jpg

One of the main characters for Flycoren: Kausim: Belle Strym. In the world of Flycoren she is called an Orca Jukin - near extinction- And a fun race to work with. She is one of my original's for the series of Kausim; 2nd generation for Flycoren overall.

BellesCover.png

The look of the characters in the comic is very unique. I really dig it.

medelsvensson said:
The look of the characters in the comic is very unique. I really dig it.
Is part of the charm I wanted for Flycoren is to have a certain uniqueness for some races while following the generic types as well. Do you require a shovel to dig it? Or did you rent a back hoe?

I do like the unique aspects of the races as well, but I do agree your races also have a nice touch of Tolkien about them that make them stand out as belonging in a fantasy-esque setting.

Miz said:
I do like the unique aspects of the races as well, but I do agree your races also have a nice touch of Tolkien about them that make them stand out as belonging in a fantasy-esque setting.
I'll admit my eyebrow twitched with Tolkien being mentioned but at least its a good thing (i do not like LOTR but meh) lol either way thank you ^.^

_______

And since I'm here and all that jazzy stuff: I brought along my original character Rhye. The original start to Flycoren: Archives - Generation I. I created her about 12 years ago - and through a ton of changes and fixes - this is what I work with now.

RhyesCover.png

One of my most favorite pieces of work that i actually spent a good amount of time on (20hrs or more) to make this God: Jarael!

He is one of three actual gods of Flycoren; and clearly the one of hell, I have yet to do Baquhin and Khaotic, as these are suppose to be done for Vade Macum in a couple of years. Anywho, I love showing him off (cause I'm flaunting atm) so please enjoy.

Jareal.jpg

I now have to go check out this comic of yours, Mana. The artwork you've shared with us is quite good.

Sherwood said:
I now have to go check out this comic of yours, Mana. The artwork you've shared with us is quite good.
Why thank you ever so much Sherwood, i am no where near the best like so many others, but i do appreciate even just a quick peek. made my day

Recently started an rp on another site with another player and I needed to draw up something for my secondary character. So going with a modern western feel, i made up Saige to be a gunslinger

Saige.jpg

Reading over my husband's one story connecting to that of Flycoren Archives; I realized how much I urgently needed to update a character's look.

Duo Krizon; one of the last remaining Fire demons on the mainlands of Flycoren! Duo possess' no manna base abilities -an art long lost to the fire demons- but he is a spunky fellow who alliances himself to the Darkian when the newest rule begins.

Totally has a Scottish type accent when he speaks, love him to pieces.

DuosCover.png

:D

I haven't had much time due to school but I will read more of your comic when I get a chance.

Just overall enjoying the writing/art :) .

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]
:D
I haven't had much time due to school but I will read more of your comic when I get a chance.

Just overall enjoying the writing/art :) .

[/QUOTE]
Pssh take care of your studies and yourself firstly Wizard!

and thank you

I read it, I get it in my mails.

My inbox is like, "Bro! Shit has like totally been updated, press that button nao!"

medelsvensson said:
I read it, I get it in my mails.
My inbox is like, "Bro! Shit has like totally been updated, press that button nao!"
Lmao!, thats one very interesting inbox you have there then

Mana said:
Lmao!, thats one very interesting inbox you have there then
You know that's the title of my next book, "Me and the Inbox Bro".

A pair of the most important characters in any Flycoren Series: Scarlet Rua - also known as - Mother of Casbael and Sparlas Mara; Casbael Shepard

I am reminded with this picture how much and how little i actually draw Scarlet due to the fact, i hate drawing her wings. She has four and can fly, but rarely does. She is the last of her species on Flycoren, called an Angelli -dont start thinking she is an angel. She is very mortal and very much a meddler in almost everything.

Angelli's are rare due to them being only capable of having one child in their entire lives - often miscarrying and their longevity. Scarlet has a son (Vaughn) but he has actually nothing to do with his mother or father.

Sparlas on the other hand, is; Scarlet's husband. He is a Archon (human) in the flycoren terms and the highest level achievable of a mage/wizard. He is greatly younger than that of Scarlet, but has lived for over 1000 years so far (not really certain how old he is) but he is no where slowing down in his age. He is rather spry and can be a royal pain for his wife, especially since he dotes a LOT on some of the novices in the temple -Rhye is one of them-

Anywho before i really get off on a rant; heres just the line art

ParentsofGuardians.jpg

Sooooo on an art kick right now, you'll have to bare with my uploads of great haul!!!

Came to a conclusion yesterday with this character and making it work into the Archives Series for the benefit of Crow's training.

Alchemists are extremely rare profession, though they are quite useful in the lands; being trained as one is equally as hard. Unless a person were to take on the challenge to train themselves, with many mistakes along the way.

So I've actually decided to use Vaughn in such a way! He is a Arch Alchemist, but usually he appears as a medicine peddler.

Born of Scarlet and Sparlas; it is clear that Vaughn does not inherit his mother's wings or anything remotely close. He appears like a archon, not really looking anything like either parent. The only thing that gives him away as not an archon is his eyes; they appear as if they have no pupil. He does have a pupil, its just so light that it's difficult to tell unless you were standing toe to toe with him.

His clothing was a real pain honestly, but in the end I am very happy with how it all looks! And for the lack of shoes, he has never been one to like wearing them in general.

BloodVaughn.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back