• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᴛʜᴇ llɐɟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 ᴏꜰ 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖑.

lostbird

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚏
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by lostbird & anyasjoy

the fall

of the house of morel

main

cs

ooc

far from home (the raven)l

sam tinnesz

• introducing

the raven has come to collect from house morel.

in the year of 2023, the seven siblings of the morel family and their spouses attend the funeral for their grandmother, lenore, coming exactly two decades to the day after the death of their late mother, morella grimes. passing away during childbirth left an indisputable stain on each of the children in respective ways, leading to the complete spiral and downfall of house morel.

their biological father, talbot morel, is trying his hardest to keep the fractured family together — though funerals do not inspire the best of people, leading to a discussion about wills, inheritance, and how thick is blood truly in contrast to wealth over a family dinner. but talbot has his own secrets, and one specifically that will pick apart the family once and for all.

heavily inspired by the fall of the house of usher, because mike flanagan has done it again.

there will be a lot of the same elements of the show, naturally. your role in the rp: you are either a morel child, spouse, or closely related to the family (bloodline or otherwise, such as family attorney, housekeeper, distant cousin, etc). genres are horror & drama, with a touch of mystery!

important information when deciding to play as a morel child!: each character will be based off of the seven deadly sins: lust, greed, pride, wrath, sloth, gluttony, and envy. pair these up as you see fit with being the first born, middle-children, and finally, the final child that inevitably caused their mothers untimely passing. each morel child is expected to be suffering from something. an affliction, mental illness, or addiction. these characters are incredibly flawed and handling their own personal struggles, please do so accordingly!

there will be spoilers for show so please keep that in mind when deciding to join or not!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Hi~ I miiight try my hand at some characters for this. Maybe lust as the eldest or first-born. And maybe a nanny character who cared for all the children whilst they were growing up.

I took a look at the CS thread, and I do see the information sheet. Are we supposed to be using a specific bbcode? I saw a few posts with one, though didn't see a code posted anywhere, nor could figure out how to click through it lol. My apologies if I missed something!

Thank you :)

Hi~ I miiight try my hand at some characters for this. Maybe lust as the eldest or first-born. And maybe a nanny character who cared for all the children whilst they were growing up.

I took a look at the CS thread, and I do see the information sheet. Are we supposed to be using a specific bbcode? I saw a few posts with one, though didn't see a code posted anywhere, nor could figure out how to click through it lol. My apologies if I missed something!

Thank you :)
nothing specific needed at all!! so excited to see what you do 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back