• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy LiW - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hey, am I reading the stats wrong, or is everyone else? I'm confused about the physical stat block that states it consists of needing 2 points to raise it one step, but there are people bopping about with 3's across the physical stat block?

Wait, nevermind, I was reading it wrong, my bad. It's really late in my 'day'. Sorry.

Complete toss up on things, may be pushing the age and the equipment, but second to having a body of wrought iron, I figure imposing tall Dolls would quantify well in the warrior department.

Complete toss up on things, may be pushing the age and the equipment, but second to having a body of wrought iron, I figure imposing tall Dolls would quantify well in the warrior department.
He looks pretty good for the most part. Good grandpa. I'll have to ask you to nix the metal weapon, though. They're supposed to be like, super end game gets, so starting with one is a definite non-go. I'll also have to ask you to make him younger, but only by 20 or so years, since that's when cushioning was built so that Woodworks and Mannequins didn't just shatter when they fell.

He looks pretty good for the most part. Good grandpa. I'll have to ask you to nix the metal weapon, though. They're supposed to be like, super end game gets, so starting with one is a definite non-go. I'll also have to ask you to make him younger, but only by 20 or so years, since that's when cushioning was built so that Woodworks and Mannequins didn't just shatter when they fell.
Sounds good, advice on an alternate to the weapon?

Sounds good, advice on an alternate to the weapon?
Porcelain could make for a good one if you still want to make it from fallen Dolls. The edge on broken porcelain is pretty sharp, and since it's not being used as a limb it could just be cobbled together with glue and paper bindings. Maybe a mace? Morning star style.

Porcelain could make for a good one if you still want to make it from fallen Dolls. The edge on broken porcelain is pretty sharp, and since it's not being used as a limb it could just be cobbled together with glue and paper bindings.
Hmmm, the old weapon of a length of wood with jagged obsidian or shark teeth on the edges to make a cutting edge. Need to look up the name for that then.

Thanks.

There we go, a weapon consisting of his fallen comrades. Perhaps morbid in our society, but for the Dolls I imagine it's a good way to memorialise his old friends.

There we go, a weapon consisting of his fallen comrades. Perhaps morbid in our society, but for the Dolls I imagine it's a good way to memorialise his old friends.
Looks good! Clear to go, though as I mentioned we won't be starting for a bit. I enjoy all the use of mixed materials in particular. Having such an old Doll in the cast should make for some interesting stuff, especially in Barrier City.

Looks good! Clear to go, though as I mentioned we won't be starting for a bit. I enjoy all the use of mixed materials in particular. Having such an old Doll in the cast should make for some interesting stuff, especially in Barrier City.
I liked the idea of the old and world weary guy that's all for being ready for a beat down, but mostly just holds the line as best he can in honour of the friends that can't anymore.

Granted I've got a guy that has 0 in the history department, but I'm thinking have him be a mix of Urdnot Wrex and Nackmor Drak. Big, hulking, ready for a fight, and ready to treat others like wayward grandchildren in need of a lesson in proper Mite beating.

On one hand, oh hey, we can post in the main thread, on the inverse, dunno if I would be the best person to post first, though I could take a solid crack at it if I people want.

On one hand, oh hey, we can post in the main thread, on the inverse, dunno if I would be the best person to post first, though I could take a solid crack at it if I people want.
Feel free to do either. If you're on the fence about it, I'd suggest just waiting a few days to see if anyone steps up first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back